Clear All

dude when you and jacob left to get chessboxer
    I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
    G-Square For Sale PM Me.
    Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
      Trailer and some landscape equipment??? Hehehehe.I kidd I kidd..

Dieing 2 ride shotgun in this thing
      cabron, shit always comes up with you whenever it's time to do something. just let me know what time you get off and I'll come pick you up and we'll go for a quick tuning session.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by EnjoiJDM View Post
        dude when you and jacob left to get chessboxer

You should stuck around a little more. After we left, we went down obt a little and I found me some crx to play with. It was definitely b vtec swapped, but who knows what else. All i gotta say is, I was in 3rd letting on and off playing with him and he was going all out and his passenger couldn't help but fucking laugh his ass off cus my shit looked like a completely stock ass cb.

Comment

Dang man i missed it! Your car really does look stock. Don't you love the civic owners lol

Cappuccino Member #11
          G-Square For Sale PM Me.
          Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

Sorry, just had to go back and remenise on how sexy this bitch looks. I've missed it and it missed being raped on.

I think the motor is going to stay as is for a while. My next step is going to be a lip. Just unsure which one.

Everyone and their mom in Florida has a 5th gen lip or a legend lip. But I'm going back to wa, which only like 2(of like 10 lol) have that lip.

I was thinking something along of a mugen or the likes. I would REALLY like a xenon, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Comment

pure sex man. I really need a good camera, so I can get some shots!

I still have yet to see this car in person.

It still might be a myth!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post

Sorry, just had to go back and remenise on how sexy this bitch looks. I've missed it and it missed being raped on.

I think the motor is going to stay as is for a while. My next step is going to be a lip. Just unsure which one.

Everyone and their mom in Florida has a 5th gen lip or a legend lip. But I'm going back to wa, which only like 2(of like 10 lol) have that lip.

I was thinking something along of a mugen or the likes. I would REALLY like a xenon, but I doubt that's going to happen.
                What happened to the lip that was on there? Jacob take it All of our o-town crew does have legend lips but that wagon had a sigma lip it was sexxy!

Cappuccino Member #11
                G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

now slam it

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                  My Ride thread
                  Flickr
                  Originally posted by d112crzy
                  And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                  All I gotta really say is:
                  People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

No, it's low enough. I'm going to upgrade to a skunk2 full coilover setup in the future, if not that then some Function over forms type II

Comment

Can I have your Neuspeed springs?
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

we need to get that thing a final test and run KEE !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

he aint gonna beat key w that tranny

there's no way
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

i have always considered your engine bay to be an inspiration to me as fas wire tucks. you had an F22a and it looks so freakin good with that wire tuck in there

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                              he aint gonna beat key w that tranny

there's no way
                              yes I will. Like I said, it's a completely different beast from when you drove it. Kee told me his car felt a lot slower after driving mine.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              i have always considered your engine bay to be an inspiration to me as fas wire tucks. you had an F22a and it looks so freakin good with that wire tuck in there
                              Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.

Comment

S2 no makey full coilover kits for us and the sleeve+shock combo sucks...

In any case... love this car and its story, cant wait to see what the future has in store for said beast

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X