This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    It gets compressed, gets exploded and then exhaled.

You didn't inhale. j/k I hope your bearings come tomorrow. You KNowledgable bastard!
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I have uncontrollable knowledgeabilities.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i wouldn't even bother to clean 'em more gunk = less room in combustion chamber which = higher compression which = more p0w4!!!

plus they getting dirty again in a VERY short time...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

btw im pissed that i took a pic of my pistons when i polished them up with my camara phone, cus i cant load then up. they were as shiny as type g's rims.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

dunno why but im excited as hell to see your car back up and running again....

tired of you sitting in my car @ meets. sheesh! lol j/k! u can ride along anytime.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Whens it gonna be runnin?

Comment

Don't know. Mid next week hopefully. This weekend I'm heading over to Pullman for some parties.

Comment

Nice nice, everything will be broken in by the spring meet though, so thats good. I'm assuming,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                    Nice nice, everything will be broken in by the spring meet though, so thats good. I'm assuming,lol.
                    yeah hopefully broken in...not BROKEN.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Man that car is like a 1000....

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                        Man that car is like a 1000....
                        wtf, you had to deal with that too.. thats like a thousan

Comment

a thousand

Comment

I have 960 posts, but I will have a THOUSAND soon. lol
                            Does Junior have a cb7 btw? Since we're offtopic.

Comment

yeah, he has a 91 maroon lx sedan. He's doing a full tune up to it and needs to replace his right rear lower control arm because he bent it while trying to drift in the snow, lol. his should be at the spring meet.

Comment

will he be at the spring 1000?

Comment

Working...
                                X