This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I saw your wheels

I photoshopped some bronze wheels, and it doesn't look as good.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

second pic

Comment

like ive been trying to tell ya. silver! lol

16s or 17s???
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I WANT 16s, but it looks like I might have to go 17" since I'm not willing to dish out 200+ for each wheel. I haven't been able to find any knock offs in 16".

Man, I can't decide which of those colors I like best!

Comment

So you gettn rota grids now?

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Or some type of TE-37 replica/knock off.

Comment

i think 16s in that style of wheel look too small for the car. 17s will look damn good imo. plus itll help with fender gap reduction, lol

in all honesty both look nice, but i say go against the grain for something more simplistic...the silver wheel. the darker wheel with lip looks good but its awfully trendy among the import scene.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  i think 16s in that style of wheel look too small for the car. 17s will look damn good imo. plus itll help with fender gap reduction, lol
                  See my sig.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

in all honesty both look nice, but i say go against the grain for something more simplistic...the silver wheel. the darker wheel with lip looks good but its awfully trendy among the import scene.
                    i disagree, anytime you +1 the wheel size, the wheel gap gets more visible imo.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

ive seen it. i think 17s will look better. thats just IMO

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                        i disagree, anytime you +1 the wheel size, the wheel gap gets more visible imo.
                        i guess its 50/50...wheel/tire combination plays a huge role.... actually i think the tire you choose plays a bigger role.

Joser do what you want. ive stated MY opinion...but its your car only you will know what good for it.

Comment

I know, but I can't decide on what my opinion is!! That's why I want everyones help.

Here are some more photchops, courtesy of 91accordexr33

I can't fucking make up my mind!

Well, one thing I did make my mind up on are TE37 replicas in 17", fo sho ho.

Comment

your welcome...and i vote for sport bronze btw

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i cant believe its come to this!!! dont be a pussy choose your own fucking wheels for christ sake.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Those are good as hell. I was like wtf, who painted my car? I guess it was pretty easy since you took wheels from a CB chassis and put them on a CB chassis.

IMO 16'' is the best wheel size for the CB7. Allows for a lower profile tire resulting in less sidewall flex, but still enough sidewall to be more comfortable than a 40 or 45 series tire on a 17'' wheel.
                                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                                X