• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
    Haha X2

Damn Coolant FTW!! lol

Hows things going with the build Jose?
    Build is going slow. Still waiting on ONE fucking w2 form so I can do my taxes. I should be getting around 2g's back, most of it, if not all will be put into the car.

With that said, I'm looking into buying some wheels. Right now, I'm really leaning towards these
    http://store.lsdmotorsports.com/merc...210-17x75&Car=

5Zigen FN01R-C knock off's, yeah I will rock a fucking knock off.

It's the only wheel I've found that IMO looks good on my car. I'd prefer to get some 16" wheels and I can't find ANYONE that carries these in 16" in 4x114.3.

It's such a hard decision for me. My car's color doesn't make it easy either. It looks blue in the bright sun, black when its dark and kinda charcoal/grayish sometimes. I hate it. I wish it was just black or plain charcoal.

I welcome everyone to help me find some wheels, 16" or 17'' that would look good on my car. The colors of choice would be dark bronze like the wheels above, or a gunmetal color.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Jose where u been fool? I haven't talked to you in forever. I didn't even know you started a new build lol
      Previous cb7members ride thread
      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

I start new builds all the time.

Comment

why not just get the real deal? they arent that much more expensive really.... but that works i guess.

why not just a silver wheel? seems to pop better with your color than a darker wheel. im a believe in the Yin/Yang theory...light car darker wheel...dark car lighter wheel. just my .02
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Interesting, considering your car and wheels were nearly the same shade, lol.

But, I'm going with the knock off because I don't care about brand. Just like I don't care about JDM, or anything that has a title. It's a wheel, and I can get if for a lot cheaper than the real deal. For what I would spend on the real deal alone, I could buy the rip offs and some tires.

And I like the same ying/yang thing too, but I don't think it goes well with my car. Do you really think silver would look better than dark bronze?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              Interesting, considering your car and wheels were nearly the same shade, lol.

But, I'm going with the knock off because I don't care about brand. Just like I don't care about JDM, or anything that has a title. It's a wheel, and I can get if for a lot cheaper than the real deal. For what I would spend on the real deal alone, I could buy the rip offs and some tires.

And I like the same ying/yang thing too, but I don't think it goes well with my car. Do you really think silver would look better than dark bronze?
              yeah on the accord they were a dark silver, but my car was a dark enough bronze to offset it, plus thats the only color they came in at the time.

I dont really like the blue w/bronze look but thats IMO i think a silver would compliment the color much better.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Do you really think silver would look better than dark bronze?
                Yeap, with dark colors, Silver would look better...IMO.
                If you like knockoffs...why not the Jmags 16 x 7.0 +40 4h x 114.3

DEVOTE

Comment

That is another wheel I was looking at as well, but I can't find any in our pattern.

Comment

dont knw if i have commented on your car, buts its beautiful man
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Scracth the 5Zigen knock offs. I decided grids(TE37) would look better on my car.

Now, for color choice..

I'm leaning more towards the silver.

Either way, I still prefer 16's, but I can't find a place that carries the 16" in silver, only bronze.

The ONLY place I've found 17" and silver is machiii.net, but they're 650 for the set. lol, I'm a cheap ass when it comes to cosmetics. But I think it's time I suck it up and buy some good wheels for my car.
                      Last edited by d112crzy; 02-11-2008, 12:55 PM.

Comment

2nd whore

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                          2nd whore
                          What?

Originally posted by yeamans17
                          joser buy my slips, it would suck to ship em, but I'd give em to you for $500 plus shipping with tires
                          How much would shipping be?

I don't know, everyone and their mom has slips and I've never thought slips looked good for my car. Let me see what I can do with photoshop.

Comment

I'll pass on the rotas. I've never been much of a rota man myself.

Comment

get the 2nd colour

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Scracth the 5Zigen knock offs. I decided grids(TE37) would look better on my car.

Now, for color choice..

I'm leaning more towards the silver.

Either way, I still prefer 16's, but I can't find a place that carries the 16" in silver, only bronze.

The ONLY place I've found 17" and silver is machiii.net, but they're 650 for the set. lol, I'm a cheap ass when it comes to cosmetics. But I think it's time I suck it up and buy some good wheels for my car.
                                You saw my wheels, lol.
                                Gold is pimp is all I am going to say.

But you might find me rocking green wheels in the not so distant future.
                                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                                X