This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a true ITR?
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Had the one piece head lights and looked just like this

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

nIIc3

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Maybe GSR with the jdm front end and R badges? American R's had the bubble eye headlight still. Only jdm had that front end and a lot of people convert it so you never know. People are wierd nowadays lol.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Maybe GSR with the jdm front end and R badges? American R's had the bubble eye headlight still. Only jdm had that front end and a lot of people convert it so you never know. People are wierd nowadays lol.
            word.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

vids?

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05

i was gonna say the same
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

do you like the XTD stage 2 clutch?
                  MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
                    do you like the XTD stage 2 clutch?
                    Nope. I installed it last year along with my f22b, and it is now slipping like a bitch everytime I go into 2nd.

It's most likely due to me not breaking it in properly, but still.

I guess I can't complain much considering it was cheap.

My next clutch will be Bisi's stage 1 clutch or w/e it's called, along with a shorter geared trans.

Anyways, fake ITR or not, it had loud vtak, so there was something B-vtak in there.

Comment

i also didnt break in my stage 1 excedy clutch and it went out 7 months later lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Mine actually started slipping last year, at the track only(cus its the only time I ever really did a 1st-2nd all out)

Comment

autos FTW! (no slipping clutches )

i'm REAL sorry 2 b SOO but is it worth to run a TCU that shifts at 7200 rpms on the auto F22B

My Ride thread
                          Flickr
                          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

how would I know?

Comment

sorry then...

how's that 282 treatin' ya? any news on it's pull after the tweaking?

My Ride thread
                              Flickr

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...03#post1168103

Comment

Working...
                                X