This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    With the cam upgrade alone, I hope it will be able to keep up with a stock h22.

With an h22 trans, I'm hoping to be in the mid 14's.
    fu**ing NICE

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Cam is in.

It's loud. Have to do valve lash adjustment, and gota tune it.

It doesn't FEEL like it pulls faster than my 272, but it really does.

I raced Alex, I pull on him. BARELY. He pulled on my when I had my 272.(he has auto f22b dohc with 260s)

I have to tune it still.

One weird thing is tho, it just dies at 6k. It doesn't really go anywhere after that.

Physical timing is on. Ignition timing is most likely off, but there's nothing I can do about that because my fucking flywheel doesn't have marks.

But yea, it's doing a little better than my 272 was doing. I'm sure I can get it to really pull once I get it tuned.

Not sure when that is going to be tho. I got court tomorrow, and then I work the on Saturday until next Weds.

I replaced the timing belt and cam seal.

I'm tired.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Cam is in.

It's loud. Have to do valve lash adjustment, and gota tune it.

It doesn't FEEL like it pulls faster than my 272, but it really does.

I raced Alex, I pull on him. BARELY. He pulled on my when I had my 272.(he has auto f22b dohc with 260s)

I have to tune it still.

One weird thing is tho, it just dies at 6k. It doesn't really go anywhere after that.

Physical timing is on. Ignition timing is most likely off, but there's nothing I can do about that because my fucking flywheel doesn't have marks.

But yea, it's doing a little better than my 272 was doing. I'm sure I can get it to really pull once I get it tuned.

Not sure when that is going to be tho. I got court tomorrow, and then I work the on Saturday until next Weds.

I replaced the timing belt and cam seal.

I'm tired.
        whoop whoop

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

what are you going to court for? best of luck whatever it is/was. F22 monster sounds badass.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
            what are you going to court for? best of luck whatever it is/was. F22 monster sounds badass.
            I'd rather not say.

But, reason it was dying up top was because it was running richer than Bill Gates.

Seriously.

My wideband was reading "RICH". Not 10, or 11's, but RICH.

That explains going through 1/3 tank in about 30 minutes of beating on it earlier.

yea, I just did a quick tuning session. Didn't really do much because it's dark out and I really don't feel like tuning and driving at the same time, especially at night. But it pulls a lot better now. It's still rich. Got it to run mid 12's.

part throttle is pretty close. there are a few areas that need to be messed with.

I'm happy so far.

Comment

Hell of a nice ride man, and CLEEEEEEEEEAN!!
              ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
              '93 EX 5-speed coupe
              Short ram intake
              Tenrai Himoto catback
              Smashed front end
              Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

great job man, glad to hear she's up and running(LOUD )

ps. time for some vids now

My Ride thread
                Flickr
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                  great job man, glad to hear she's up and running(LOUD )

ps. time for some vids now
                  yea, it sounds like a diesel at idle.

We'll see about vids, lol. I don't really wana show it untuned.

Comment

that'z coo man, but i'm glad you got you're baby done w/ barely any down-time that's always good

i'm still really undecisive between 260s or 272s ....

My Ride thread
                    Flickr

Comment

yea, I ran into some problems.

I've torqued and untorqued all the rocker assembly bolts that one of them snapped today while I was putting it all back together. I was on a fucking roll! I would have finished the entire cam swap in 1 hour.

So I just went to the local junk yard and got some bolts for free.

Comment

broken bolts FTL! i hate it when that happens

i'll b awaiting a vid ....

My Ride thread
                        Flickr

Comment

Yea, I went out a few minutes ago and took some.

Too dark.

Comment

you just got that "speed-itch" on your flesh ha?

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

Very very nice car man. Real clean.
                              92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Kept up with an ITR yesterday while I was on my way to court.

It was a highway roll, not much skill involved. Probably started at about 60.

He was behind me, trying to pass me. He started WOT first(I heard when he downshifted). I waited till he got in the other lane and his font bumper was at my rear bumper.

Then i shifted into 3rd. He kept pulling(because he was already in his powerband). He barely made it in front of me, and switched over. I was right at his rear bumper, and we were still going. He shifted into 4th and so did I, and I started catching up. I went into the next lane and I crept up to his fender.

We stopped at around 110mph. That's the fastest I've ever driven. But it was cool! lol

The car still isn't really tuned, and the valve lash hasn't been set. I'm waiting for the car to cool down and I'll get on that later.

But, my powerband still dies at around 6.5k. I think physical timing may be advanced by a tooth. I say this because my powerband actually starts around 3.5k, where my 272 started at 4k. The 282 SHOULD start a little higher than 4k.

I don't know if I like it this way or not. It keeps me from revving high, and it makes it more fun around town.

Comment

Working...
                                X