• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnit, I want that as my title!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      well, Alex walked from Zach, and I walked from Alex. That was before Alex's cams.

Now he walks the fuck out of me.

I only plan on revving to 7500 with this. I'll upgrade to f22parts.com valvetrain once I have the funds.

I don't have much time to really abuse it anyways. It's my DD. I just want some umph when I need it. Right now, the 272 isn't cutting it.

Alex walked from zach? i thought they were pretty much neck n neck from what i saw going home from the meet.

7500RPM??? holy shit! i hope it all holds up dude.... DD or not..YOU have always found time to abuse it! lol.

hmm i think i need to witness a few head-to-heads between some of you guys.

good shit though man! should sound gnarly!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Yea, he walked on him. Slowly. I'm sure that if Alex knew how to drive his car, he would have done a bit better, lol.

But yea, Alex knows how to drive better now, and he fucking rips on me! I really want to see him go up against an H22.

When I was last up there, I raced a gsr'd civic sedan. He walked on me when his vtak hit in 3rd gear. Anything under, I was pulling on him.

But I currently take my setup to 7200 without a problem. So far anyways, lol.

Comment

7500 does sound pretty wild for that big of a cam on STOCK valvetrain and the main issue here... DAILY DRIVER!!!...

i don't know man... after my experience, i know not to take too many chances

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
          My Ride thread
          Flickr
          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
          All I gotta really say is:
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

It will hardly ever see that high. Only when I go to Seattle for mini meets and when I go to the track.

i cant remember the last time I raced someone at a stop light, or anywhere else.

I wouldn't be worried so much about the valvetrain as I would the crank.

No windage tray will most likely own this engine.

Comment

It will hardly ever see that high. Only when I go to Seattle for mini meets and when I go to the track.

i cant remember the last time I raced someone at a stop light, or anywhere else.

I wouldn't be worried so much about the valvetrain as I would the crank.

No windage tray will most likely own this engine.
              i wonder if JDM F22Bs have 'em ...

a vid is MUUUST with that cam, idle's gotta b SICK

hope da BEST for ya man

My Ride thread
              Flickr
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

My current idle would sound mean as hell if it weren't for the muffler and resonator.

It's pretty quiet. I'm sure it won't be too different with this cam. If anything, it will just idle higher.

The jdm f22b should have a windage tray.

I've been meaning to take mine apart, but I don't have an engine stand and I still can't get that last fucking head bolt off.

Comment

if everything works out money-wise, i'll b coming to ya for that auto 260'd F22B basemap ...

but for real, keep us updated on any progress of that cam goin in good luck

My Ride thread
                  Flickr

Comment

Keep things rolling along. There are still only a core handful of people really modding their F-series. I hope to be one of those soon.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

M2B4 would be perfect for that rpm.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

damn dude what are you doing with your 272

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
                          M2B4 would be perfect for that rpm.
                          yes it would

Originally posted by quakerjoe
                          damn dude what are you doing with your 272
                          oh, you know

Comment

The only issue is that extra shift in the 1/4.. I hate it when my choices at the very end of the track are rev limiter in 3rd (stock p13) or shift into 4th for another fraction of a second burst.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Woah that's a beefy cam you got there! Your car will definitely be faster than mine once you get that in and an LSD tranny! Hehehe damn those long gears eh

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

With the cam upgrade alone, I hope it will be able to keep up with a stock h22.

With an h22 trans, I'm hoping to be in the mid 14's.

Comment

Working...
                                X