• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, timing can be a b*tch when it wants to always fucks me over, lol

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I have an exhaust leak at the dp/header. Apparently I didn't tighten down the dp/header back in April when I did the swap, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah buddy I hear the leak but it doesnt sound too bad..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

that shit sounds nasty....

are you running a regrind or something...

My Ride thread
          Flickr
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

HAHAHA gotta love the ending to that video. "SOUNDS LIKE CRAP" !!

fix the damn timing...its not hard. git er dun!
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

glad ur up and running again!

did i spy a little bit of a wire tuck on the drivers side?

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                did i spy a little bit of a wire tuck on the drivers side?
                x2

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

NO MORE LEAKS!!

but I got the timing off by a few teeth. Anything under 4k, it falls on its face, above and it flies.
                  omg its like you have vtec now hahaha.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well I talked to Jose earlier tonite and he was telling me about some of his issues he was having(bogging,and such) so he said for shits and giggles he swapped out the spark plugs that were in there(the ones from my old f22a1 head) and put in the ones he had from SMseagren's engine and WAH LA! No more issues with bogging and such. It's a BEAST now.

prNonVtec4u-- He's running a 272 regrind on it.

Jose: I'll probably shoot over there in like 2 weeks (on a Thursday) for the day. I'll let you know.

Glad to hear it running! Now we NEED to organize another meet!
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

that's sick man, mad props to ya hope you enjoy it

My Ride thread
                      Flickr

Comment

your car looks really good. u are from washington too, cool

Comment

Thanks guys.

Yea, MOST of the bogging went away. It's still blows ass down low, but not nearly as much.

Going up hills suck ass. I was flooring it in 2nd up an overpass and it wasn't moving!

gona redo timing again today. hopefully i get it right this time.

Jspec: Yea, there's a wire tuck going on there. It's actually been done for a long time now. I've never gotten to the pass side. Mostly cus I don't know if I really want to relocate the fuse box or not.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            omg its like you have vtec now hahaha.
                            lol, I knew you were joking around but in all seriousness, it sort of feels that way.

I step on it around 3.5k in 2nd and it doesn't really start to really move till I hit 5k ish. I feel like it wants to at least 7k, but the stupid rev limiter doesn't let me.

I got some chipped ecu's now, as soon as I get my wb and burner back from my friend its tuning time.

Also, I couldn't the bolts/nuts that hold my dp/header together and there's only one of them holding it in right now so I still have an exhaust leak. I'm sure that's where some of my torque is going right now.

Also, I start it up this morning and it throws a code 14 and the idle is all retarded.....

That thing has been cleaned quite a few times. I'm thinking the solenoid somehow went bad. I disconnect it and it purrs like a kitten. I'm gona try cleaning it again and see what it does.

God I can't wait till I tune this bitch.

I was on the highway doing about 50 in 2nd gear and I slightly step on the gas and it just starts pulling like wtf.

It feels so awesome to finally have my car back!!

Comment

sounds tight man, making me think if getting a single cam back... kinda undecisive between F22A or F22B(JDM)

My Ride thread
                              Flickr

Comment

stick with the F22B. Much more torquee-er, lol.

I miss my F22B a lot. I prefer it 100% over this setup, so far. I've yet to tune this car. Hopefully I can get it tuned either tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X