Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just stupid. No way in hell would I go smaller displacement than it already is.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      That's just stupid. No way in hell would I go smaller displacement than it already is.
      Shuttin down the n00bs lol. Still pimpin the astro van?

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Bigger displacement doesn't always mean better dumbass, if that was true this world would be filled with 5.0's and 5.7's in every car you could possibly imagine. You said new JDM heart and if it's not a f22b than what are you putting in it?

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

f22a

if you knew anything, dumbass, you'd know that not every car is built for performance, so your comment about "this world....blah blah'' is retarded.

torque owns.

Comment

E-Fight. And I agree tq > hp.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

there is NO replacement for DISPLACEMENT? hahahaha i like that one.

anyways. glad to hear ur starting to get things rolling. enjoy the healthy F22A, treat her nicely!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

speaking of treating engines nicely, how bout that timing belt? I'll send you some money for shipping costs.

I need to get the pulley tool from cory too.

Comment

Stop getting all defensive bizotch I was stating that the bigger displacement doesn't rule the world, you need to lay off the jesus juice and chill.
                  And Nail missa no noob massa

Comment

1 fresh cb
                    i LOVE jdM

Comment

it smells of re-fried beans.... not so fresh
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                        Stop getting all defensive bizotch I was stating that the bigger displacement doesn't rule the world, you need to lay off the jesus juice and chill.
                        And Nail missa no noob massa
                        you need to quit starting shite in peoples members rides...its highly disrepectful.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

haha, thanks starch. It's cool he's just mad cus he has a pos wagon that sucks more than anna nicole smith did.

(i know him. He's also not a noob to this forum. his aka 91accordwagon.)

my car does NOT smell like re-fried beans! Just like taco bell.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                            you need to quit starting shite in peoples members rides...its highly disrepectful.

oh boy...and this comment isnt gonna stir it up? lol. EVERYONE including joser....GROUP HUG!!! and now lets go ride in josers car!! WEEEEEEEEEE

ok...but he needs to get this thing running!!! GIT ER DUN ALREADY! ps- looking for t-belt tonight.

Comment

wtf is up with everyone thinking I"m talking shit........

Comment

youre one to talk
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X