X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks joto

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

haha arent u getting JDM fogs soon??? LOL welcome to the dark side. j/k j/k.

u need to start ordering up some N/A parts yo! u gots a job at the best buys. hahaha

ok thats all the 1/2 asian luv ur gonna get!
      Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

fuck no. usdm mutherfucka!

yea, i finally got a job, but im only on part time and the little money i make goes to my bills.

Comment

i love the pics of your car. soon good sir, we shall be turbo delta cb7 brothers.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

soon? not for me. i gota pay off 7k in debt.

Comment

holy crap batman! well by then ur photography skills should be pro level.. LMAO! sorry, not trying to make fun!.........kinda

hugs n kisses
              LMAO!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well, someday then.
                ive got debt too, but im milking my last semesters as a college student with excess financial aid that the guard is going to pay for.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i pee'd in your poool!

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                    congrats on the job man, you never told me you actually got it you'll get that debt paid off sometime, i just got my first student loan bill the other day, they want $220 a month for the next 10 years. jesus christ
                    damn with a bill like that i hope your at least a doctor or lawyer!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      i pee'd in your poool!

lol
                      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

stop whoring my thread up bitches!

nah, its ok. i like whores.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          stop whoring my thread up bitches!

nah, its ok. i like whores.

haha you know you like them whore down your street, around the corner

but you photoshop skills is getting better

Comment

hey my ****** homie!

i think u should drive over to my area and do a photoshoot for me since i dont have a camera/usb cable. so basically i need updated photos of some stuff but no camera. lol just a thought.

PS- i just farted.

Comment

pay for my gas and I'll go over.

Comment

oh hell no. u cant pull that one on me anymore...u gots a job yo!

just for you joser!

haha j/k- cory told me to do it!
                                Last edited by SMseagren83; 11-16-2006, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X