Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude those short gears look so nice. Whats the rpm in 5th at like 80?

Comment

hey josers....swing by Indiana sometime and I'll buy you dinner

*edit*

...and no, I'm not ***!
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        Dude those short gears look so nice. Whats the rpm in 5th at like 80?
        Nearly 4k. lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I guess thats the only downside though. I would trade that for short gears any day. Whats your exaust setup?

Comment

It's actually not too bad. Takes some getting used too.

My exhaust is 2.5" from the header back. I have a catco cat, a 13" resonator and an OBX twin loop.

It's pretty quiet.

Comment

Thats cool. With the setup on my civic before the turbo, freeway driving was very annoying. The accord is much much nicer.

Comment

haha i love the tucked f22

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Can't beat a nice healthy motor. I hate you for having a JDM H22 trans with your setup, my red Accord is jealous. I can't wait for you to put a cam in this car, perfect daily driver. I would have to say with that trans, you would give my red a run for the money, fo sho.

Maybe I can locate an H23 trans for my red when it comes time to replace the clutch, but frankly, if I don't, oh well. I realize my red is the DD, my white is where it is at and so I really don't care to spend money on red, but to keep it driveable.

I hate you = I'm jealous and will go cry about it in a few minutes.

Good work though.....a$$hole.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Cars looking great, too bad the drivers a douche bag

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                      Can't beat a nice healthy motor. I hate you for having a JDM H22 trans with your setup, my red Accord is jealous. I can't wait for you to put a cam in this car, perfect daily driver. I would have to say with that trans, you would give my red a run for the money, fo sho.

Maybe I can locate an H23 trans for my red when it comes time to replace the clutch, but frankly, if I don't, oh well. I realize my red is the DD, my white is where it is at and so I really don't care to spend money on red, but to keep it driveable.

I hate you = I'm jealous and will go cry about it in a few minutes.

Good work though.....a$$hole.
                      lmfao.

now that I laughed, I'm gonna go cry about my car too.
                      dam, i feel all emo now. lol

that f22's got some spunk to it! I wanna h22 tranny now!
                      spin city

Comment

if I were to get back into the cb7 game, it'd go with the h23 and f22 tranny with a nice GT35R like i was going to....but the car god hated me and cast his wraith upon me for using cheap parts and not reading the manual. So any newbs heed my advice and take your time, use good parts, and rear and reread and make sure you know what your doing before you tear into it. Oh yea, make sure you have a garage or at least a over-top carport so you don't have to rush yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
                          if I were to get back into the cb7 game, it'd go with the h23 and f22 tranny with a nice GT35R like i was going to....but the car god hated me and cast his wraith upon me for using cheap parts and not reading the manual. So any newbs heed my advice and take your time, use good parts, and rear and reread and make sure you know what your doing before you tear into it. Oh yea, make sure you have a garage or at least a over-top carport so you don't have to rush yourself....
                          uh...why did you post this in my members ride thread?

Comment

lol, I was wondering the same thing.
                            spin city

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              uh...why did you post this in my members ride thread?
                              too lazy to make my own thread

Comment

where is your external coil? did you actually mount it in between the filter and battery or is it just chillin there. that sucks that you don't have that mounting spot on the intake manifold since you're using the F22B one that's set up for the internal coil.

Comment

Working...
                                X