This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    That certain charger sucks. I have another one that I left in a friends car and has yet to give it back.

Here's a phone pic of my relocation

Fuck that placement. I went stealth-mode and put it in the glove box. Of course, I also put a 3 outlet strip on it too, and it has 2 things permanently plugged in.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Why the fuck do you need so much shit plugged in for? My glove box is full of important stuff. Would look pretty homo to have a charger coming out of the glove box, or anything else for that matter.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

when you gonna put a camera on board and take us for a ride? i'd love to see how this thing pulls on the highway

Comment

Looking good, I like the Dyno vids.

Do you have any baseline numbers without the header?, I'm assuming you were running just the stock header/dp b4 you got this new one?

I am currently doing a similar engine setup with the F22 crank/rods, and I must say I am really impressed with the gains in hp, and especially torque!!

Keep up the good work!

Comment

nope, no before numbers. I was running a DC header before this one.

Comment

Your car is slow. I could beat it on foot!
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

that header looks hot as hell...

i hope you hooked up or blocked off the fittings on your intake pipe that would hook to the valve cover breather, i didnt see anything on there so i was wondering if you run a catch can or just a filter or what?

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post

that header looks hot as hell...

i hope you hooked up or blocked off the fittings on your intake pipe that would hook to the valve cover breather, i didnt see anything on there so i was wondering if you run a catch can or just a filter or what?
                  Why would I hook it up? All it does is suck in oil into my intake which reduces my overall octane level.

No, I didn't hook any hoses up. They're vented to atmosphere. The road is my "catch" can.

Here's a clip of my car as it sits now. Starts in 2nd gear.

I hit some bumps in the road that made me catch enough air for the speedo to go crazy like that. That, or I have some electrical issues that have never been there before?
                  Last edited by d112crzy; 03-12-2009, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Why would I hook it up? All it does is suck in oil into my intake which reduces my overall octane level.

No, I didn't hook any hoses up. They're vented to atmosphere. The road is my "catch" can.

I hit some bumps in the road that made me catch enough air for the speedo to go crazy like that. That, or I have some electrical issues that have never been there before?
                    nice vid bro, that speedo is looking crazy lol
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

ok i was just wondering if you plugged the holes that are in the intake tube. warm oil and blowby gases getting sucked into your intake does suck though

Comment

whats new bro
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                          ok i was just wondering if you plugged the holes that are in the intake tube. warm oil and blowby gases getting sucked into your intake does suck though
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                            the fitting for the breather hose, its uncovered in the pic, you know what i mean.

Comment

fuck i need an h

Comment

week sauce!
                                spin city

Comment

Working...
                                X