No announcement yet.

NH-503P-3 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you got them mounted up! They look great!
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Show me how far your flex pipe from the ground

Comment

Well the main problem is the fenders need to be rolled and pulled for 9” wheels like mine. Now the h22 has a bad oil pump so no more driving it. I’m going to disassemble most of the coupe for body work & paint maybe next year. It’ll get stored in my friends container till then. I’ll just keep collecting rare parts for it. I plan to re introduce it with a k24 swap & 6 speed. I love all the new school K swap stuff. They look great in a CB. For right now I’m jumping on my 93 EX CB9 I bought like a year ago. I need it on the road. I’ve got a mountain of rare parts & options for it too.
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	medium.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	4982491Click image for larger version

Name:	medium.jpg .jpg
Views:	156
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	4982490

I did finally get the pretty damn impossible to find 92-93 EDM coupe flat moldings.

Attached Files

~Mark~

Comment

Damn I’m still getting used to this pic upload format.

~Mark~

Comment

Got the complete 92-93 headlight washer setup. They’re mocked up on my bumper in this pic. I have a complete 90-91 set for my wagon too.

Views:	164
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	4982494

~Mark~

Comment

Views:	162
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	4982497I built a custom set of 50/50’s with the integrated rear fog light diffusers inside. I also had to build a separate square rear fog for it too. Since real integrated rear fog lights do not have parking and brake light bulbs in them I had to just add the led light in a square pattern to make the actual rear fog light. It is only on the side of the driver also. You can see the non frosted square in the rear fog diffuser above. Both rear trunk lights have the diffusers but only the side of the driver has the rear fog light bulb and reflector.Click image for larger version

Views:	192
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	4982496

~Mark~

Comment

Views:	180
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	4982499
                  Here it is in action. Since US accords need to have brake & parking lights I had to surround that dual filament bulb with a square led for the rear fog. Notice the EDM tail panel also for the longer euro license plates. All coupes in Europe used a sedan trunk and tail lights because of the long plate tail panel .

~Mark~

Comment

I swapped in the black button surrounds on the TSX wheel too. Looks so good.
                    Attached Files

~Mark~

Comment

Looks great! Have any headlight washers you want to sell ?

Comment

Working...
                      X