PRIMOCB7 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the headlights a lot man

one thing i would do is paint that grill mesh black though... i think it would look pretty good - but that's just me.

but yeah, the headlights are really unique and i think they flow with the body lines of the CB well. but as uncle_el stated, i would also like to see pictures of the car as a whole now

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
      OMG. nuff said.

btw, it kinda looks (in the pic) that the corner lense juts out a bit compared to the natural curve of the corner. Is that the case or is it just me?

and regarding the hood mods, you said you cut off a bit...so does that mean that the lights are the same as the regular lights length wise and that you only have to cut off a bit in the middle, or does that mean that you also have to improvise by bondo/fiberglassing in the middle of the hood once cut?

sweet as hell i really wanna do this
      ..it sticks out on the right coz my fender is an aftermarket one. the left one is flushed nicely tho'..the hood was fabricated of course, but how much, i can't say. i leave all that work to T&S; from what i see under the hood, it looks clean..

Originally posted by accordtunerx
      i like the headlights a lot man

one thing i would do is paint that grill mesh black though... i think it would look pretty good - but that's just me.

but yeah, the headlights are really unique and i think they flow with the body lines of the CB well. but as uncle_el stated, i would also like to see pictures of the car as a whole now
      thanx steve..the grill is temporary coz T&S is fabricating one out of fiberglass for me..they said 2 weeks. i'll get more pics of it soon. its been raining up here in NYC, so as soon as the weather gets better..i'll take more pics. btw, how much would it cost for you to come up to NYC and shoot a video of my cb7
      Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 07-27-2004, 10:46 PM.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Very unique conversion. I dunno i am looking at the pics and i can't decide if i like it or not. Maybe cause of the grill or prolly in person it loos 100x times better. I guess will have to wait for the final pics. But props on the conversion
        U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
          How much cutting was required for the headlight conversion?

Looks pretty good.

It doesn't look like TOO much work was involved in the conversion, just the hood and maybe the fenders a little?

Looks HOTTTTT!
          ..rebels, just the hood was worked on, and the frame where the headlights slide into. the fenders were not touched at all, but the holes where the tabs are for the corner lens were enlarged. the car is actually going back next week coz they need to get rid of some clear coat overspray..hopefully i'll be satisfied with it afterwards..as of right now, i'm still not completely happy with the outcome.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
            btw, how much would it cost for you to come up to NYC and shoot a video of my cb7
            hahah, gas money and buy me lunch and i'm there

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
              hahah, gas money and buy me lunch and i'm there
              imma be on vacation in about two weeks before classes start..gonna head down to ocean city; our family has a home down there in ocean pines..maybe we can meet down there and shoot a video..we've got jet skis too
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

dayam i'm loving this convo b/c it looks almost like a nissan s13 front end, but not!!!

HIDs are hotness as well. i agree about the grill but we now all know that it is temporary. what will the new grill look like? also, is the rubber weather stripping still there under the hood where it meets the new headlights? take pics of the underside of the hood puh-lease!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

imma be on vacation in about two weeks before classes start..gonna head down to ocean city; our family has a home down there in ocean pines..maybe we can meet down there and shoot a video..we've got jet skis too
                  sounds good... just let me know a date.... i'm on vacation in PA from august 13-15th, so those are the only dates not good for me.

Comment

**more pics 2**

*jdm tow tag*

*weatherstripping will be on soon*

* interior mounted amplified antenna*

..more pics when i get the grill in 2 weeks
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

lookin' good man. too bad you can't come to the nashville meet this weekend .

where'd you get the interior mounted antenna?

the headlight and taillight conversion come together really well. t&s apparently does great work!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                        lookin' good man. too bad you can't come to the nashville meet this weekend .

where'd you get the interior mounted antenna?

the headlight and taillight conversion come together really well. t&s apparently does great work!
                        ..its hard enoug for me to attend local meets on the weekends. unfortunately, i'm the weekend P.T. on call along with some other P.T.'s, had to take this schedule coz i still have a year left of graduate school

..i got the antenna from a friend who works in the audio industry..its amplified and it works great with my alpine..got it for $20 i think

..hey, T&S does great work, but who came up with the plan
                        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7 ..its hard enoug for me to attend local meets on the weekends. unfortunately, i'm the weekend P.T. on call along with some other P.T.'s, had to take this schedule coz i still have a year left of graduate school
                          you know i understand how it is. it just works out for me as iv'e got a week off for school, and taking august off to study for the boards. i thought you had already graduated! ah well. i guess we'll graduate at the same time.

..i got the antenna from a friend who works in the audio industry..its amplified and it works great with my alpine..got it for $20 i think
                          sounds good. is it a particular brand, or generic? i rarely listen to the radio in my car (once every 6 months), and i think the car looks funny with the antenna up (probably because i never have it up), but this would solve that little pet peeve of mine.

..hey, T&S does great work, but who came up with the plan
                          my bad, didn't mean to exlcude you from it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

thats sick man....i love it
                            In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Headlights look real good man. Keep up the good work, cant wait to see how it looks with the new grille in.

Jay
                              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
                                Headlights look real good man. Keep up the good work, cant wait to see how it looks with the new grille in.

Jay
                                ..thanx jay, and i'm still waiting for the grill..but thinking of c-wings carbon fiber gt mirrors along w/ fender flares

btw, i just sprayed the grill black..looks much better
                                Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 07-31-2004, 07:10 PM.
                                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                                X