NGK Iriduim IX spark plugs
    MSD HVC Coil (w/ bracket)
    Optima Red Top battery
    XTD Stage 3 6-puck race clutch
    Fidanza flywheel
    Koyo high performance radiator/polished
    OEM radiator hoses/ T-bolt clamps

**EXTERIOR**
    Custom black paint (PPG Nissan & Mercedes black)
    Custom shaved trunk w/Volvo S90 taillights
    Shaved handles, moldings, emblems, antenna
    JDM Inspire emblems
    Versus Motorsports R33 replica front bumper
    Versus Motorsports Buddy Club rear bumper
    Erebuni Sigma style 129 sides

**LIGHTING**
    JDM CC2 Vigor Headlights
    Denso ballasts
    Phillips D2S 4300k bulbs
    Phillips Ultinon D2S 6000k bulbs
    H4 adapters/belly shields
    Raybrig amber signal bulbs

**INTERIOR**
    White face cluster gauges
    Razo aluminum pedals
    Razo E-brake handle
    JDM shift knob & boot
    Alpine 9857 HU
    Alpine SPS 6x9 (rear)
    Alpine SPS 6.5 (front)
    GSR Map lights
    GSR interior clock

**WHEELS - BRAKES - SUSPENSION**
    AXIS CRUX 19x8 2.75in Lip
    Falken FK452 215/35/19
    Lightweight wheel lugs
    Brembo slotted rotors (front & rear)
    Hawk brake pads(front & rear)
    Valvoline Synthetic DOT4 brake fluid
    Tein S-Tech 2.1F/1.7R springs
    Tokico Illumina shocks
    Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 10-08-2006, 11:59 PM.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Nice car cousin. Love the tails and body work. I've never actually seen that engine before in a car...You gonna mess with the interior next?
    Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

won't work on the interior till spring; its dirty, but gott get through winter for now, wanna finish up the turbo project first. i tried the DIY black panels and it looks alright...but i'm impatient and very picky. gonna have the interior fully redone in black leather but with red corbeau gt carrera seats up front.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

nice... nice cb7 man. at first, i wasn't sure whether or not i liked the taillight conversion - but it's growing on me more and more everytime i look at it. nice choice of exhaust i love the apexi ws.

so... you're currently working on a turbo project huh? just curious, will you be boostin w/o a rebuild... or will you have the rebuilt block by then? how much psi do you plan to run?

Comment

nice car man. depending on the build id run 6-8 psi for a daily driver, can go up higher if its not a daily driver.. im not in to kit'ed out cars, but yours is alright by me.. clean outside of the car man the inside needs a lil work

Comment

if the F22B2 block will go on easily without any major modifications, then i'll be able to boost at least 12pds/daily driving. i would really love to have this block but if not, i figure 6-8 pds would be fine with the stock bottom end. about the interior, i know it aint pretty...i hear it all the time. but like i said, that is last on my "to do list."
            Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 12-13-2003, 12:44 PM.
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

ive never seen that engine swap before, looks very nice. Nice color choice as well, black is beautiful.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                about the interior, i know it aint pretty...i hear it all the time. but like i said, that is last on my "to do list."
                yeah man... forget the interior - let's get that turbo in!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                  if the F22B2 block will go on easily without any major modifications, then i'll be able to boost at least 12pds/daily driving. i would really love to have this block but if not, i figure 6-8 pds would be fine with the stock bottom end. about the interior, i know it aint pretty...i hear it all the time. but like i said, that is last on my "to do list."
                  I got the F22b2 =).. good block for turbo from what i heard.. dunno whats so special bout it.. you running a F20B rite? might take some work to get it to fit. i agree with steve on lets get that turbo running.. once u do tho.. DETAIL IS NEEDED

Comment

actually, my motor is a JDM F22B DOHC...pretty much similar to the prelude si (non-vtec) motor. i'm hearing alot of things about whether this will work but imma find out right after the holidays. my friend has this block and is currently running 12pds/daily. he's bringing the car back to stock, and for $500, a block w/je pistons, crower rods, balanced crank, etc., i can't go wrong...as long as it will fit without major mods; but will post it up as soon its done.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

it might take alot to get it to fit bro... i dont think its going to be as easy of a bolt on as you thinking

Comment

damn, shitt looks real good,, esp the front and rear bumpers

Comment

lovin that stylish CB7. you got it lookin like the R32's little brother. i have always thought that our CB7s could be made to look almost identical to the R32s, and you have proved my theory with style. just need a slight widebody on it and the skyline look would be finished. this is just my opinion. overall lovin your CB7.

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                            ive never seen that engine swap before, looks very nice. Nice color choice as well, black is beautiful.
                            obiously you havent see my car.... i didnt see my car get this much loving... YEAH WERE JDM F22B BROTHAS! wohooo!

HOW MUCHH DID YOU GET YOUR F22B for?

you ran it at the track yet?

and i heard that heat wrapping header isnt good, cause it makes it crack..

Juan
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

hes right about the heat wrapping if u wanna wrap it ur suppost to do it loosely like wrap it not so tight wrap it so in some places u can still see the header.. not COMPLETELY COVERED.. nice rides.. BAH.. WE NEED MORE F22B DOHC BRETHRENS UP IN HEA!! WOOT WOOT

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                              X