No announcement yet.

PRIMOCB7 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

personally i think that has got to be one of the best cords on this board. I do have one question tho' since you are going with the molded look so far, are you gonna get the front and back bumper molded too?
    I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

i dont know if i would ever want to mold my front bumper...you never know if your gonna have to take it off to fix something.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by 93akorddse
        personally i think that has got to be one of the best cords on this board. I do have one question tho' since you are going with the molded look so far, are you gonna get the front and back bumper molded too?
        ..thanx. as much as i would love to, can't mold them..especially out here in NYC. plus, there will always be times when i'm gonna have to remove my front bumper...ya know, for the intercooler
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

***JDM VIGOR CC2 HEADLIGHTS***

i retrofitted H4 and H1 plugs..
          i also did H3 plugs, but you can't see them coz they're behind the grill

...but unfortunately, gotta wait another week..
          Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 07-25-2004, 06:59 PM.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

post up some pics of ur hid kit

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
              post up some pics of ur hid kit
              no pics, just sold my Vega 8000k kit (9006) yesterday..on that note:
              mauricio(excalibur02),if you u read this, i tried calling you and left you a message, but you never called back. i know you loved how they looked..but i needed the funds to order my H4 hids..get back to me..
              Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 07-01-2004, 07:46 PM.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I GOTTA see pics with the Vigor headlights!!! Vigors are cool.

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

...have some good news:

T&S(body shop) called and said to drop the car off. *FINALLY!!!* imma get this conversion over with. so, the car goes in wed. coz i've got work till then, and i'm hoping to have it back within a week
                  5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                  JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

***pics of the JDM CC2's***

..i'll post more pics when i finally get to clean the car. lemme know if you're feelin' the conversion
                    Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 07-26-2004, 03:41 PM.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

looks good. i/we need to see pics of the hood!
                      and where's that grill you kept referring to?!?!?!

and pics of the hid cut off too playa!!!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

sweet man ,,, hey get some shot while the hood is closed dude did you use the whole front end ,of the vigor or did you just molded it in your kit ... what did you do with the hood? did you cut it to make the shape?
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

i think thats pretty tight, first off jdm..second off cc2's
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                            sweet man ,,, hey get some shot while the hood is closed dude did you use the whole front end ,of the vigor or did you just molded it in your kit ... what did you do with the hood? did you cut it to make the shape?
                            ..believe or not, the fenders didn't have to be cut, my bumper wasn't modified, just the hood was trimmed, and the openings in the frame where the headlights slide in had to be enlarged..thats all.
                            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                              looks good. i/we need to see pics of the hood!
                              and where's that grill you kept referring to?!?!?!

and pics of the hid cut off too playa!!!
                              i forgot to take pics of the hood..will do tomorrow and the hids go on wednesday.. unfortunately, the bomex grill wasn't high enough. but T&S is fabricating one out of fiberglass..
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

he did that on purpose!!!!!
                                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                                X