i want info on that poly glue Francis!

looking good man...^^^ looks like his bush needs a trimming! haha

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      damn, that's paint from an aerosol can?? good job.
      P.S. i can see the reflection of a bush in your headlight
      later.
      yes sir, but OEM PPG paint. two more weeks, and i'll be able to work on the car more often since my new schedule takes place leaving me with 3-day weekends every other week
      looking foward to doing a partial wire-tuck, repairing/repainting the rear bumper, installing the new suspension, Hawk brake pads, and a needed M2B4 tranny swap. and if i can get rid of these wheels, some 19s to look foward to.

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
      i want info on that poly glue Francis!
      looking good man...^^^ looks like his bush needs a trimming! haha
      home depot, some type of commercial polyurethane glue. i'm thinking its similar to that mixture people use to fill in the mounts. but its held the kit up since and i was able to grind it down as well.
      and leave the plants alone.. it only looks that good coz of the paint job and TypeG's headlight polishing tips.
      Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 08-26-2006, 04:27 PM.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

*new pics

finally got the chance to take some decent pics. the cb7 is currently on 19x8 Axis Crux wheels w/ Falken 452 215/35/19 tires / Tein S-Tech and Tokico Illuminas as the new suspension setup.

Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 09-22-2006, 07:13 PM.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

oh how the 19's are gorgeous....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

those wheels are ballin! hows your front end repair comming. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

damn, i love those rims, nice job
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

thanx fellaz. i'm actually surprised on how comfortable it rides even on 19s; feels even better than riding my previous sets of 18in. wheels. but i'm sure my suspension uprgrade plays a major role in overall ride comfort. it feels much more responsive, along with a lower stance to compliment the 19s.

about the bumper Brian, its a lost cause. it didn't turn out the way i thought it would, so i'm just gonna leave the bodywork to the pros. winter is right around the corner anyway, so the current bumpers will do for now.
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Francis,
                  The wheels are lookin' aight. I knew they was heat when i saw them in the box. I don't think the pics do the lip justice. Hear me when i tell you people THESE WHEELS IS SICK IN PERSON! just look at the spoke reflection in the lip!

Glad to see them on the whip. Glad to hear the ride is comfortable as well. I know you were a little concerned on them 35's, but the final product is real ill.

Keep it up!
                  Bean Town Crew Member #3
                  Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
                  "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Originally posted by PHENOM
                    Francis,
                    The wheels are lookin' aight. I knew they was heat when i saw them in the box. I don't think the pics do the lip justice. Hear me when i tell you people THESE WHEELS IS SICK IN PERSON! just look at the spoke reflection in the lip!
                    Glad to see them on the whip. Glad to hear the ride is comfortable as well. I know you were a little concerned on them 35's, but the final product is real ill.
                    Keep it up!
                    appreciate it Drew. i was concerned but i'm glad i decided not to sell these immediately. i've driven in/out of the city and i have no complaints; hoping to take better pics whenever i get the chance to next week.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

not that it didnt look good before but this is a thousand times better looking, the car just flows better now and teh 5 spokes? MY GOD! im lovin it

-sean
                      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                        *new pics

finally got the chance to take some decent pics. the cb7 is currently on 19x8 Axis Crux wheels w/ Falken 452 215/35/19 tires / Tein S-Tech and Tokico Illuminas as the new suspension setup.

nice rims
                        Last edited by goodfellayung'n; 09-24-2006, 12:54 AM.

Comment

axis crux
                          new sig coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by goodfellayung'n
                            nice rims
                            thanx. almost sold the wheels but i'm glad i decided not to. its growing on me, but i'll give it less than a year

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                            not that it didnt look good before but this is a thousand times better looking, the car just flows better now and teh 5 spokes? MY GOD! im lovin it

-sean
                            5-spokes are a favorite of mine as well and the lip on these wheels just makes it look so much better.
                            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Cool, but TBH, I do not like the way those wheels curve back.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

boy!, those wheels look sweet. If your car wasn't kitted and hooked up the way it is, those wheels would probably looks too big for a mild exterior mod cb7. It looks great on your car, I like it better then your old one. But, man, you gotta love the five spokes design and that lip. really nice primo, really nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X