No announcement yet.

Mitsubishiv5: 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those moldings are an epic find!!! I can't wait for this to take shape.
    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
      Man. where did you find these haha. That front bumper is sick. and finding lips like these is impossible. You had all this in a barn I'm guessing, for 10 years?
      I’ve owned this thing for a good few years now so it’s just sitting collecting parts meanwhile I wait for the day where I can put in major work. I had to source all these parts from all sides of the world using the internet. I have to take risks sometimes to pay for some of these parts because I don’t know who I’m dealing with most of the time. Sometimes a listing pops up and I just snag it and pay right then and there. There’s a few things I still don’t have which I wish I could find in the condition I’m asking for. Either super mint or brand new. Some of the pieces like the Kaminari wing, Kaminari front lip, chrome prontry lip were bought years ago and just stored away mean while I locate the rest of the pieces I need. So it might not be a 10 years but we getting really close hahahahaha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
        Those moldings are an epic find!!! I can't wait for this to take shape.
        So epic the price tags matches too thanks bro I’m getting more nos parts coming in

Comment

Ya, that's how you do it ! Will look great!

Comment

I am soooooo loving this!!
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              Those are all awesome bits and pieces! I miss my prontry lip, wish I never mounted it. They look so good on our car. Looking forward to the progress.
              so pimp, i love that lip so much i wanted to change it up once in awhile ;] im gonna rock it for sure just waiting for shop time

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
                I am soooooo loving this!!
                thanks bro ill be doing more updates today

Comment

More Progress today:]
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	shifter.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.3 KB ID:	4977765
                  Heres my fully polished shifter box ive been working on for a goodwhile now, this was not easy or fun hahaha
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	visor nos.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.6 KB ID:	4977766
                  Nos euro market Honda access Honda accord sunroof visor with access flap
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	side moldings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	4977767
                  Last but not least my jdm thin side moldings arrived and theyre new! well new old stock.

Ive been working on assembling my shifter box after I had it apart just to polish each individual piece. I have about 4 more pieces to go which need to be polished then I can have this Shifter project completed.
                  Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 02-04-2021, 02:53 AM.

Comment

When i grow up i wanna be baller like you

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                      When i grow up i wanna be baller like you
                      Oh dude this all happened with your help thanks Alot because I was honestly losing hope on those shock towers
                      Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 02-04-2021, 02:52 AM.

Comment

So much want. I need your parts source. Are those trunk trays an OEM CB option, or for a later Honda? I never even knew those were a thing.

Can't wait to see this all together, though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          So much want. I need your parts source. Are those trunk trays an OEM CB option, or for a later Honda? I never even knew those were a thing.

Can't wait to see this all together, though.
                          I was told it’s an access part for the accord. I posted a brochure pic showing it was offered for accord. I have never seen these for sale after I got these about 3 years ago. My parts sources are everywhere thanks for the love

Comment

I'm super late to the CB scene and was baffled by how you found all these goodies. I'm glad to hear you had some of these stored away. Share your sources, man!ha

Comment

Originally posted by blazercrx View Post
                              I'm super late to the CB scene and was baffled by how you found all these goodies. I'm glad to hear you had some of these stored away. Share your sources, man!ha
                              I usually post parts on ig if you’re interested.

Comment

• blazercrx
                                blazercrx commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I don't have an ig, but if it gets me closer to buying these types of parts... I'll make one! ha

Have to update as often as i can because im honestly more active on instagram than on here haha.

Honda of america key nos
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	hoa key.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	4977837

Honda odyssey front spindles that need alot of loving. perfect candidate for shaving and smoothing out. Prepping for future modifications. Plan to buy some brand new dust shields and some cool balljoints when the time comes.

Name:	5lug.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	4977838

Nice little pic i took few months back before i sold my ultraleggaras

Name:	sideview.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	4977839

Comment

Working...
                              X