Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now i have dual runners

umm bumper light conversion
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Damn dude, that is clean! Very nice my man.....your engine bay looks just like mine!
      00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

You need more pictures man. I want to see what the headunit looks like in your car and what the gauges look like with the LEDs. Quit holding out man. By the way, let's have a look-see at those dual runners as well.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

thanks man's

well shoot i havent taken too many pics latley. but your right i need more pictures of my car. my car is alot more cleaner now than ever before, so ill post up soon.

heheh ill get more soon.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

ahahahahahahha damn man my bad...I don't know WHERE the hell I got the wagon thing from...just a keyboard mental slip

anywho ride is lookin clean as usual, love the bumper light conversion and really diggin the window shades man keep it up

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
              really diggin the window shades man keep it up
              u sure that wasnt sarcasm! haha

Retro!

Hater

Comment

ur the guy that mocked my rims (tsw's)...

ic ur stock....
                welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
                  ur the guy that mocked my rims (tsw's)...

ic ur stock....
                  i was, i think it was cause i have tsw on my 300zx

oh i have custom drls now and umm....

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Updated pics...and mods

Retro!

Hater

Comment

hella clean man

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

humm..... so clean!!!!!!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

nice car bro, clean as hell...dayum
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Lookin clean!!! Ya say you wanta look stock, well the prokit gives it a semi-lower, but keepin it simple. Keep the exterior the same and strenghen your suspension like ya want to, and ya'll still be simple!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                            oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

I don't know what else to say other than it's in such amazing shape! Looks great and you really kept the original theme intact.

Dan

Comment

thanks dudes....its comming through now....hehe im pretty much almost settled with it...

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                                X