No announcement yet.

accordztech : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very clean man...that exterior and interior looking immaculate.

I've always loved 4th gen wagons...they're just so hard to find in good condition.

My members ride thread

Comment

thanks man, but when did i have a wagon? lolz
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

lol i was reading over old posts....so when did i have a wagon hahahahaha!!!

i just couldnt pass this up
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

haha
          at first I was like wow , very nice wagon and I took a second look and I believe the cleanliness of the car tried making my eyes think there was more of a car there

Comment

Nice clean "green wagon"...
            Jay

accordztech aka The Green Wagon haha...
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

hahahaha!! WAGON BOY!!... super clean.. im loving the audipbahn amp..

Comment

post a pix of your van...accordztech...show them how clean that is....hahahahaha

Head Games Intl

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=2732

did a door handle conversion to add to the clean list

Retro!

Hater

Comment

bro.. A+++ on the handle job, looks OEM as hell!.. car still looking great.. get some 94-95 alloys man, and your set...

Comment

i had the opppertunity to get some like fizz bobs, but no time...o well...its super alloys now

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Super Steelies =P..... btw "Very Clean Wagon Bro."... haha Jay.. funny shit... ur car needs those alloys man.. 90-93 alloys suck major cock.

Comment

Wow, "straight-from-the-factory-clean". Are you still going to drop it?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) #8

Comment

i think this is the picture that was doing eye tricks on us.. haha.. damn i wish my accord was that clean inside...

Comment

Jay, dont drop it on stock super steelies br0... it will look gh-ett0 find some alloys now!

Comment

i didnt realize how bright it was till tonight

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                                X