door handle conversion
    soon to be s2000 antenna conversion
    Custom DRL setup
    Bumper light conversion
    Hella Trumpet Horns

Suspension:
    eibach prokit 1.2-1.4 drop (3 fingers) all the way around
    Stock struts, still new...soon to upgrade to Gr-2
    Energy suspension bushings (sway bar end links, frame bushings)
    Front upper strut bar
    Rear lower tie bar

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS:
    amp:
    a4004t. 100watts rms, 400 watts max...audiobahn intake.
    Old alpine deck
    front speakers- 6.5'' Alpine type S speakers =). custom fit...sounds fuller...for the money =)
    rear speakers - 6x9 3 way Alpine type S

FUTURE PLANS:
    Before i was to keep it stock but now i may get some sways and upgrade the struts.

amp on..see blue light =)

custom mount, the bolts are from the top, inside the car, so that u cant unscrew from inside the car..(requires taking off speakers, and that mat under the speakers just to unscrew it)....anti theft..... no head on screw, anti theft...also it has rubber bushings for support and classy look

rear of amp...its on..but u cant see blue well cause its still day. the seat is pulled down so im taking the pic from inside the car...
    Last edited by accordztech; 04-23-2005, 11:11 PM.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

ahhh, yes.... the beauty of cleanliness

that's one thing i always loved about the EX models... all of the stock features.... the spoiler, the sunroof, alloys, and the beefy motor

- do you have the sunroof too?

- also, do you have ANY future plans for your cb7?

Comment

yeup sunroof...plands..change springs and probably drop it later on...not in a hurry. got too many people after my car.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Hey man thats a nice and clean ride you got i think i have got the same engine if thats an F20A i just want to know if that is F20A cuz its almost a year now and i have no idea where to find the user and service manual for F20A in English if you can help me please let me know i will be Highly greatful to you Thanks.

Comment

ill look up your f20a. but i bet someone here has it. yet mine is a f22a4 engine. im not aware of the differences but ill look it up for ya =)

i think:
          F20A 2.0 non vtec SOHC 130hp 90-93 JDM/EDM Accord base FI engine

F20A 2.0 non vtec DOHC 150hp 90-93 JDM Accord Si

still looking on service manuals.
          Last edited by accordztech; 08-10-2003, 02:16 AM.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Nice N Clean looks good !

Comment

yea its a non vtec 2.0 SOHC Thx man

Comment

2.2L sohc wannabe vtec. haha..mine is a 2.2

Retro!

Hater

Comment

ah updated with my amp setup.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

BTW

btw, how do you like the audiobahn amp? what kind of speakers are you using it for...etc
                    thanx
                    just curious...I'm into car audio big time....thanx again
                    peaceout!-jl

Sold my car. But at least I bought another Honda(Acura)!

Comment

6x9 im running.

these are 4 way speakers..but i think over time i blew 2 of the tweets in it loL>

i really like this amp....it hits hard...just wish i had more powerfull speakers to harness the full range of power. the rms on these speakers is like 70 watts. the amp pushes 100 watts RMS and 700 peak i believe....

hehe i wouldnt be lying when i say that i popped my speakers many times =). i really want infinity kappa speakers but their 6x9 wont fit in my car...tried it =/.

the sound quality is great. as of right now im working on my front speakers...retrofitting some 5 1/4....

this amp is probably the best bang for the buck...most amps that push this much power doesnt run above 80 watts RMS.

and it has a fan too ! hehe.
                      Last edited by accordztech; 12-04-2003, 02:57 AM.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

5 1/4"

yea i had to have these big ol' wooden rings built for the speakers i put in front...i originally bought 6 1/2"'s but they were just too big,, there was no wat they were gonna fit...so i had to go with a 5.25" pair of components...
                        peaceout!-jl

Sold my car. But at least I bought another Honda(Acura)!

Comment

i found today i can fit a 6.25 speaker in my accord...pretty cool! but an aftermarket one wouldnt help lol....i have now stock integra 93 front speakers in my accord...and one small alpine 2 way...these are the fronts..lol i was too lazy to put the other one on...going shopping tomorrow for speakers.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

like i always say...........STILL RIDIN CLEAN........

Comment

blAMMo..haha finally got the pics fixed, angelfire cancelled my account due to violations....idiots!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                              X