Clear All

lil_dcb7 : 1991 Accord LX

Taz Azteca

Engine/Exhaust
    -Mostly Stock
    -9.3mm Plugs by APC (TOTAL RICE!)

Wheels/Suspension
    -All stock....
    - oh I'm on one junkyard tire since the other had a hole...

Brakes
    -Well, at least the car can stop...

Exterior
    -All stock
    -A few scratches

Interior
    -Alpine CDA head unit
    -4 kenwood 600 watt midrange
    -2 10" RF PUNCH P3s
    -RF Power Series Bass amp(to subs)
    -Boss 800 watt 4 channel

the old kenwood, It wouldnt flip any morez

Its subtle, pretty clean, xept for that small 5 year old gum stain (was dad)

current side shot

seksi

Pimpin it with moms sorrie (Sorento)

Future Mods:

MSR 122 17" rims
    1-2" drop
    Amber lights(corners, bumpers)
    CF Hood w/ DIY Grill (repaint blk with no H logo)
    Red/Clear Tails
    USDM h32 swap
    build up and boost the FUCK out of it

s' about it

COMMENTS?!
    Last edited by lil_dcb7; 09-02-2005, 04:30 PM.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

love the color lolz nice clean car

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

looks pretty clean man

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Nice ride man..Seattle Silver seems to be more abundant out west and in the mid west than here.... Love that color cept if I had one id swap the grey interior just cause i think IMO it contrasts better, then again thats me.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

thanks for the comments, appriceate it. Pretty soon when i get my digi cam back from el chino, hehe thats what we call him, ill take pics of the stereo system. Kinda reluctant cause people around here like to steal shit. Thanks again

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

seattle silver pwns...on top of that 90-91 = teh win!!!111!!!!ONE!!...hmmm

LMK if you are interested in some fogs...

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
              seattle silver pwns...on top of that 90-91 = teh win!!!111!!!!ONE!!...hmmm

LMK if you are interested in some fogs...
              I would love some fogs! I also want JDM headlights like Kurobei! Those would look sick on the Seattle Silver. But I'm flat broke. Don't wanna waste your time, bro... Thanks for the offer, I'll look you up when I sell a few more cars.

Comment

looks l ike a regular cb7 that u see everyday its too stock lets see some mods on that bitch

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  I would love some fogs! I also want JDM headlights like Kurobei! Those would look sick on the Seattle Silver. But I'm flat broke. Don't wanna waste your time, bro... Thanks for the offer, I'll look you up when I sell a few more cars.
                  theyd be USDM..but theyd be brand new!!...haha..yea i have some lights like tom does...but you know you can get 92-93s and they would still fit...ive got a set of sidemarkers and a digital climate control sitting around too...its all good man....LMK what you need and ill see what i can do

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                    theyd be USDM..but theyd be brand new!!...haha..yea i have some lights like tom does...but you know you can get 92-93s and they would still fit...ive got a set of sidemarkers and a digital climate control sitting around too...its all good man....LMK what you need and ill see what i can do
                    goddamn you got the hook ups, its good to know you ill hit you up some time in the future for sure!

Comment

NEW PICS!!

new HeadUnit

cant touch this, dun dun dun dun....

notice the cuts in the door panel... take your time when you DIY kids....

and from this....

to this:

to the subs...

I can feel it... Can you?

boooom boooom booom

this it how it pushes:
                      My System

My neighbors fukin hate me

You know, most of the tuners on here are proud for doing their own swaps and mods and shit... but im proud i did all this myself! Even though i've blown through more than three amps and one deck.. i got it done and I really enjoy it...
                      Last edited by lil_dcb7; 12-14-2005, 09:36 PM.

Comment

i fixed all the links upated my mods list and resized the pics to a good size.

Comment

clean ride danny (you need a drop though) but i like it, i see we have the same burgandy interior and we both got the automatic with the sports shift button .......damn you got BUMPS homie.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            clean ride danny (you need a drop though) but i like it, i see we have the same burgandy interior and we both got the automatic with the sports shift button .......damn you got BUMPS homie.
                            haha thanks bro

that atuo will be outta there soon as i get the cash together.

gettin the h23 w/ manual swap

yeah, i need a drop first...

Comment

I like the alpine deck and punch amp......Maybe cuz I got the same setup you do, good choice in sound system.
                              My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X