JDMchristian991 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
    Very excited to see this thing up and running. Good luck!
    Originally posted by laz93se View Post
    nice, i am subscribed , keep it up.
    Thanks, im ready to drive it but im not going to rush it. Ive still got a good bit of maintenance left for the motor and im going to repaint it ect. Ive also still got the bay to respray and clean up before i drop it in.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

sick man im in for the updates.. dont worry no ghost town here! championship white is the winner im guessing? Thanks for saving a cb7.

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
      out of the game for now but looking

Comment

Originally posted by 1990AccordBoy View Post
        sick man im in for the updates.. dont worry no ghost town here! championship white is the winner im guessing? Thanks for saving a cb7.
        Thanks, I worked on the bay a little in the past two days, i'll have some updates tomorrow. It's a toss up right now between championship white and grand prix white.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Update as promised. The bay is now 100% just waiting on me to pick a color and buy paint.

Also got my front seats cleaned and reinstalled. The interior of this car was NASTY when I bought it and the seats were all stained up. I used a blue corral product called heavy duty carpet and upholstery cleaner and after a few scrubbings they finally came clean.

I also took the center console out and cleaned it up with a rag and some tough stuff.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
          X