Dy2*Str33t-King : 1991 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
    $2300 is a lot of money for a stage 2 cam and a port job. No need for a port and polish on a stock bottom end stage 2 cam build. They are just trying to get you to spend money... They are great at selling you what you need and that it will work. Of course spending $2300 on a port, polish and valve job will be worth it on a stock bottom end. They aren't going to tell you any different.

Bisi's got you hooked I see!
    Not just a port and Polish and cam lol. It's a complete build. Their valve springs, valves, retainers, seats, ya know. And they do build the best f series and d series motors so ya I'm on the bandwagon 8)
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Decided to take my extra pair of headlights and blackhouse them today so I can install them in the next few days. There isn't a hobby shop within 45 mins of here so I didn't get to make the high beam lenses yellow. I will be ordering yellow nokya high beam bulbs tho

Comment

They came out great. Why didn't you swap you sedan lights over to the coupe though?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          They came out great. Why didn't you swap you sedan lights over to the coupe though?
          The sedan lights don't look damaged but the passenger side light is broke. That and I couldn't stain the other high beam glass so they would miss match. Once I swap my headlights with the black housed ones I will pull those apart and make the hours drive to get some glass stain. Just didn't have the gas or funds to do it all today.

Comment

Got my Blackhoused headlights installed today. Looks better in person than in the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
              Got my Blackhoused headlights installed today. Looks better in person than in the pic.

looks good bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
                looks good bro
                Thanks buddy, it's coming along nicely I think 8) two month of work invested.

Comment

Update on the car, been saving up and buying parts 8) here are the latest of my purchases.

Depo amber bumper and corner lights

Nokya yellow high beam bulbs

And a Delta 272 cam

Ordered Bisimoto valve springs last night also so will have that posted when they arrive. Planning on tearing down the head and rebuilding it ASAP

Comment

Parts are coming in 8)

Comment

Bisimoto lvl 2 cam and aem cam gear

Comment

Got some great parts coming in bro. How do you like those nokya bulbs?
                        MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                        1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                          Got some great parts coming in bro. How do you like those nokya bulbs?
                          They are greattttt, super bright and yellow 8) only $15 shipped.

Comment

Nice, I've been looking at the hyper whites for my lows
                            MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                            1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Working...
                            X