Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
    The passenger headlight is broke from the wreck or I would Swap them 8/
    Is the housing broken? Or is it the glass? Or the bracket?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Is the housing broken? Or is it the glass? Or the bracket?
      Glass 8'(
      I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Glass 8'(
        Swap glass with your current lights. They're the same year. Should be a direct fit.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

IM not worried about the rust it's only on the body.
          In a unibody car, this is exactly why I would be concerned.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Swap glass with your current lights. They're the same year. Should be a direct fit.
            didnt even cross my mind!!!

UPDATE

Just had rotors turned and new brakes installed at dealer for 140$ cash

Also just purchased integra palmy blue headrests 8)

Comment

Wish I had honda door mats
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

So I decided to go with the best plugs on the market. I ordered a set of Pulstar plugs to replace my Denso Iridium that I've ran for about 40k miles in my other CB. Needless to say this will be a much needed upgrade.

What the Denso look like

Here they are in comparison

Started raining as I got them out so I will install once it stops and give you guys some feedback. I did have a slight hesitation and felt like power would cut in and out at times so we will see if this helps.

Getting a cap and rotor kit from Honda this Friday and then a set of wires to complete the basic ignition tune up.
                Last edited by Dy2*STR33T-KING; 08-02-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Your interior is really clean. 91 EX coupe interior is about as rare as they come. I didn't realize this myself until Jarret pointed it out to me. Ever since then I have made countless trips to the JY in hopes of finding a rear seat bottom that is cleaner than mine only to be left with disappointment. I haven't come a cross one in 2 years of searching. I have tried cleaning mine the best I could but I haven't sucessfully been able to.

The damage to your other CB didn't look that bad honestly. I know it doesn't take much to total out a CB from insurances point of view. But the overall condition seemed pretty good. A few trips to the JY and I believe it could of been repaired rather easily.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                  MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                    Your interior is really clean. 91 EX coupe interior is about as rare as they come. I didn't realize this myself until Jarret pointed it out to me. Ever since then I have made countless trips to the JY in hopes of finding a rear seat bottom that is cleaner than mine only to be left with disappointment. I haven't come a cross one in 2 years of searching. I have tried cleaning mine the best I could but I haven't sucessfully been able to.

The damage to your other CB didn't look that bad honestly. I know it doesn't take much to total out a CB from insurances point of view. But the overall condition seemed pretty good. A few trips to the JY and I believe it could of been repaired rather easily.
                    I've been to the jw and already have the front crossmember to repair the green sedan. IM gonna use it as a dd once I get it all repaired. Hood the same color is gonna be where it gets tricky. Hampsted green ones are not common here

Comment

Interior is really clean!

That rust that is on both sides of your car, in front of the rear wheels is more than just surface rust. You might want to take the rocker guards off and check the rocker/frame of your car before you go spending money on over priced engine parts.

If those spark plugs are any indication of the previous owners regular maintenance. I would be very weary of putting money into that engine. I can only imagine what the inside of the valve cover looks like. probably never changed the oil.

I would be looking into the basic maintenance of this vehicle before spending money on mods. Just my 2¢!
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                        Interior is really clean!

That rust that is on both sides of your car, in front of the rear wheels is more than just surface rust. You might want to take the rocker guards off and check the rocker/frame of your car before you go spending money on over priced engine parts.

If those spark plugs are any indication of the previous owners regular maintenance. I would be very weary of putting money into that engine. I can only imagine what the inside of the valve cover looks like. probably never changed the oil.

I would be looking into the basic maintenance of this vehicle before spending money on mods. Just my 2¢!
                        When I took the car to Honda yesterday to have the front brakes done and calipers turned I had them check all ball joints, both tie rods and the rest of the front end that might need replaced. They had a complete history on the car.

New timing belt at 140k it's at 177 now. New cv axle on drivers side and new front end links. They also told me all the ball joints and rest of the suspension looked great and everything was tight. Only thing they seen was a ripped tie rod boot.

Comment

A6 manifold I just picked up at the junk yard only $20 so I bought the gasket set that way I can take apart and clean it all. I also have the black box and pt6 Ecu. Looks like I need an H23 Plenum now 8)

Needs cleanedddddd

Last edited by Dy2*STR33T-KING; 08-02-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Those Da head rests will look really good in your clean interior. Lmk when you get them.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Why do you go to Honda for a brake job?

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                                Why do you go to Honda for a brake job?
                                Had my rotors turned cause they looked and felt like shit. So I just had brakes done too. My guy works at Honda so I got a discount too.

Comment

Working...
                                X