No announcement yet.

accordzoom : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont mind the lights i got now, but would sell em while my shitts gettin painted if poss.
    but i would love to get he headlights that dsr_cb7 has.. are they 1 piece then DIY blacked out, hmm and the colors for our cars accordlayinkit is rosewood brown metallic
    Colors and Codes for 1992:: ( assume they are for 93 as well)

Cobalt Blue Pearl Clearcoat B-54P
    Concord Blue Metallic Clearcoat B-58M
    Bright Blue Green Metallic Clearcoat BG-23M
    Arcadia Green Pearl Clearcoat BG-30P
    Geneva Green Pearl Clearcoat G-62P
    Opal Green Metallic Clearcoat G-73M
    Champion White Clearcoat NH0
    Granada Black Metallic Clearcoat NH-503P
    Pewter Gray Metallic Clearcoat NH-537M
    Frost White NH-538
    Sebring Silver Metallic Clearcoat NH-552M
    Phantom Gray Pearl Clearcoat NH-561P
    Bordeaux Red Pearl Clearcoat R-78P
    Rosewood Brown Metallic Clearcoat YR-503M
    Seattle Silver Metallic Clearcoat Clearcoat YR-94M

Comment

Rosewood Brown...So thats what its called! Yea I have decided on my color for a LONG time, and have yet to see it on a 4th gen. or even anything close to it, and for that reason I will keep the color to myself...the only probs i've had with the headlights is the H3 fog bulbs dont work that great in the headlamps, but if you hook up some H4 and or 7's you be set, just get them aligned good! Also I dont like the JDM heads, just my opinion, so thats why I got the one-peice projectors. O my sig...I was bored the other night and photoshoped a few pics together, I'll put you together one if you send me some pics.--Jay
      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

nice ride man like the kit, not overly aggressive, cantr wait to see it all painted
        MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
        i pulled over and looked under the hood.
        the engine was still there...
        ...silly light!

Comment

thanks blamethepunx , thats exaclty why i got it,
          yeah still unsure of the color.. lol
          but yeah accordlayinkit, thatd be cool.. ill pm you, cause i dont know your email, or else if you read this just post it, thanks alot dogg
          j

Comment

Just email me at either: liljay2073@aol.com or xtremejay9973@aol.com <-use this one for weekends--Jay

Comment

THANKS ALOT, jay
              i emailed the stuff to you

Comment

you gona paint that kit soon? i just noticed it wasnt painted im kinda tired today eh.. do like 10 clear coats it all so it bling bling

Comment

haha, its cool and I was gonna , but im prob gonn take the mouldings off, then just weld the holes, so those lines still go up the side, then engine and tranny swap.. then paint
                  know what i mean, yeah and any advice is cool;
                  Thanks for the comment though

Comment

yeh. . make it look nice

Comment

I aim to, i know im pretty much all RICE , right now... but with time and $$ .. i wont be able to hold the sleeper title like so many on this site but will have a little motor to back it up

Comment

molding the kit-tiger hair fiberglass

Anybody ever heard of Tiger hair fiberglass, for molding kits, i forget where i first heard about it,
                        supposedly a flexible molding substance for molding bodykits into the car.
                        just curious i guess,seems cool

Comment

The tiger hair or kitty hair fiberglass is nothing more than fiberglass mate cut up and mixed with resin-all you do is mix the hardener. If you see it in a can it looks kinda like something that a cats fur-ball. I got some pics where I put it on my skirts, I'll put them up when I find them. Also the tiger-kitty hair is fibers inside of a polyester resin so when it hardens, it can crack. Although you can mix it up where it has a little flex to it, but really its not going to flex enough to keep something from cracking.

Comment

oh okay cool, thanks for the reply and would you say it is worth using or not?
                            Im prob gonna just mold my skirts, but nothing else with it?
                            go for it or what?

Comment

Yea its worth it, I used it on my sides.
                              Jay

Comment

cool, ill do that for mine..
                                thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X