X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by apalileo View Post
    Damn that's clean! If California smog laws weren't so damn strict, I'd want to tuck and shave mine like that!
    Yea i hear it's pretty difficult over there, I have had an inspection in over 3 years lol

Leave a comment:

• apalileo
    replied
    Damn that's clean! If California smog laws weren't so damn strict, I'd want to tuck and shave mine like that!

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    A better picture/up to date of my bay

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by 9tAkord View Post
    What ECU are you running on the H22 Euro R?
    Currently running the p5m

Leave a comment:

• 9tAkord
    replied
    What ECU are you running on the H22 Euro R?

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    I don't know if you're planning on keeping A/C, but check to make sure it will clear your lines as well as other things. I think it was Joey that had exhaust leak issues with his F series Bisimoto header. Just food for thought.
    Nah ac and everything is out this is my meet/show car. It sits in the garage while the bmw and work car sit outside lol. I probably only drive it once maybe twice a month sadly. Hard to find the time to take it out.
    Last edited by blackenwkn; 01-30-2016, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    So what did you do for the thermostat ?
    The thermostat housing I just had the bung welded on to it. Don't have a pic at the moment but I just cut off the piece where the hose goes over and had the bung welded on.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I don't know if you're planning on keeping A/C, but check to make sure it will clear your lines as well as other things. I think it was Joey that had exhaust leak issues with his F series Bisimoto header. Just food for thought.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    So what did you do for the thermostat ?
    Last edited by Raf99; 01-30-2016, 08:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    Quarter sport drag I just searched h22 water neck an fitting I think. I found this one and a guy who does them out of cnc for like $150 for the water neck and thermostat housing.

I had to call qsd because their site wouldn't let me purchase it from there. You might have the same issue.
    Yep, same issue. thanks

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    I have the high end tri-y in my car. For the price it's a pretty decent piece and easy less likely to develop leaks like those slip joints. Tucks up quite nicely by the oil pan so you'll only run the risk of denting it if you blow out your oil pan first. I noticed a gain in low end torque even before I had the car tuned.
    I wanted to go with those too and I feel you on the leaks. Plm atleast offers a 1 year warranty. I really like the design I'm assuming they'll put close to the same gains down. Haven't seen too many people with these everyone seems to go with the others. And unfortunately I don't have to cash for a bisi.......then again I remember them having pretty bad leaks as well.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Yeep, i need to know where you got that H22 braided rad hose adapter plate
    Searched forever for one of these and couldn't find it...
    Quarter sport drag I just searched h22 water neck an fitting I think. I found this one and a guy who does them out of cnc for like $150 for the water neck and thermostat housing.

I had to call qsd because their site wouldn't let me purchase it from there. You might have the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Yeep, i need to know where you got that H22 braided rad hose adapter plate
    Searched forever for one of these and couldn't find it...

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I have the high end tri-y in my car. For the price it's a pretty decent piece and easy less likely to develop leaks like those slip joints. Tucks up quite nicely by the oil pan so you'll only run the risk of denting it if you blow out your oil pan first. I noticed a gain in low end torque even before I had the car tuned.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    I have the original bisi header. Still haven't installed it lol.
    Damn I don't have that patience lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X