X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quashish
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    Who, you? i did mine but i just purchased a new engine harness gonna do a better tuck
    Yeah i need to do mine's

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    Need a wire tuck so bad
    Who, you? i did mine but i just purchased a new engine harness gonna do a better tuck and planning on shaving the bay and re-painting it thinking about going with a teal color or plain old black.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
    Actually I like the way the tail lights came out bro
    Thanks man, I'm surprised they came out as good as they did.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by smokinspeeds View Post
    i Like Those Way Better Like That.. And I Missed Something, What Tranny Are You Running? I Think The One You Dont Remember The Numbers To Is What I Have In The Civc, I Really Need An Lsd For It.
    T2w4 Lsd

Leave a comment:

• Alex13mod
    replied
    Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    Need a wire tuck so bad
    Actually I like the way the tail lights came out bro

Leave a comment:

• Quashish
    replied
    Need a wire tuck so bad

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    I like those way better like that.. and i missed something, what tranny are you running? I think the one you dont remember the numbers to is what i have in the civc, i really need an lsd for it.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Not bad. Any pics?
    not the best but then again not bad for $10

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Not bad. Any pics?
    My bad man I passed out last night lol but I should have some on my personal computer at home, I'll upload them when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Not bad. Any pics?

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Looking good. Did you tint you tail lights?
    yea I was in O'rielly's and I saw a can of taillight paint for ten bucks so i did them the cheap way once i get the cams and other things i will be getting red/clear tails but for now it will work

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good. Did you tint you tail lights?

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
    Great work, you must really love that transmission, def. the one to have ?, what is that bracket w/ the holes in it, held on by allen cap screws, where the p/s bracket goes?
    Dude this tranny blows the m*** (cant remember the rest off the top of my head) out of the water (I.M.O. not trying to get a battle going) def happy with it! For the bracket its an adjustable timing belt bracket(Vibrant).
    Last edited by blackenwkn; 10-15-2013, 10:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    A couple shots from a little accord group

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    Great work, you must really love that transmission, def. the one to have ?, what is that bracket w/ the holes in it, held on by allen cap screws, where the p/s bracket goes?

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    i'd be down, my buddy just got a garage not sure if it came equipped with anything but i believe ive seen you do some painting before so id like the help!
    Meh I learned spray pattern when I.. rattle canned the entire car years ago XD... but I'll be learning properly on my car very soon, your's will not be the guinea pig. I have the air compressor and gun, primer and paint. More than the action of painting, prep work and then proper sanding/buffing afterwords is what really will make it turn out great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X