AUDIO
    -Alpine Head unit
    -12" Sony Xplode Sub
    -Homemade box
    -Kenwood 350W amp
    -Pioneers in the front

FUTURE PLANS
    -Safety (should happen next week)
    -Must get rid of the ugly ass headlight..
    -Turbo build or H swap
    -Clean up body
    -3G prelude seats
    -Legend lip✓
    -Koni reds, Neuspeed springs

An honorable mention of my 4dr, Rusty but trusty.
    Last edited by SASKCB7; 04-05-2012, 12:32 AM.

Your car seams to be in nice shape, I see a nice build coming on with your plans, looks good

Comment

Brakes N/A - How do you stop?

Car is off to a good start. I like where you're headed.

I love the maroon/black/tan combo. Always a winner in my books.

The only things I'd suggest for now would be a polished lip on the rims, and trim up the front lip a little bit.

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        Brakes N/A - How do you stop?

Car is off to a good start. I like where you're headed.

I love the maroon/black/tan combo. Always a winner in my books.

The only things I'd suggest for now would be a polished lip on the rims, and trim up the front lip a little bit.
        I open the door and put my foot down...
        The lip on the rims, I'll probably polish it or maybe paint it red.

Comment

Damn, lookin good bro! Keep it up and follow through on ur plans and she'll be good to go
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by SASKCB7 View Post
            The lip on the rims, I'll probably polish it or maybe paint it red.
            If you're going to do that, try the Duplicolor Metalcast red. Give it a nice candy red finish. It'll really stand out and look pretty badass, especially if you get some matching anodized red lugs.

Comment

I have oem spray paint I might use. I used it on the Honda emplem. BTW I painted the grill. I like it alot but the Emblem kinda sticks out like rudolfs nose.. Might be better if I paint the outline too. Wheather it should be red or black I'm unsure of?

Comment

car is coming a long nice bro, little work here and there and you will be set.
                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Thanks guys. Ive been lookin at my car for 4 months now, thinking of the things I wanted to do. Now that some of those things are comming along It amazes me what can be done to personalise a car, and change the entire look. I already had a chick, who knew i drove an accord? Ask me what kind of car it was haha.

Comment

As soon as my truck sells, I will be ordering an H22A from JDMsource, I will be using the Accord tanny to save money. Will be getting an Exedy replacement clutch. I'm hoping I find a buyer asap. I'm really excited about these plans. It feels like the will ikely come together very soon.

Comment

Some updates.

Some cleaner pics of the cb. Tinted the rear signals, painted the numbers on the shift nob.

As you can see, the Nissan is muddy. Was out 4x4in with the gf, and two buddies in the truck last night. Got stuck.... hung out for an hour, looking for a tow, smoking cigarettes and being freaked out by the mink watching us from the the lake 30 yards away. At 2:20 we started walking home, 3.5km and an hour later we got home, then took my dad's truck out to save the Nissan.

Comment

Lookin good. I really like the tail lights.

Front tire looks a little low, eh?

Comment

Thanks Mikey. Yes, the tire has a small leak. will go flat in a couple days. Have the car registered under my buddies name atm, that way I an have another 8 day permit
                          OOHOHOHO!!! Guess what my gf found for me!!! A legend lip!!!! I couldn't for the life of me find one.. but she was with her friend at her bf's work, a towning yard. They happened to have a legend that Megan spotted out and went to see if it had the right lip. I guess talking cars "at" her lol, and being on here so often payed off. She told me of it and I came ripping haha. I mounted it up last night with a few zip ties, it isn't perfect but I HAD to have it on.
                          Here is a pic of it on the Accord, along side is my buddy's 91 3g lude.

I'm lovin how everything Is comming together.
                          My buddy has been working on this lude for about 8 months. put a rod through the block in early summer, pulled the engine, got new B21 (stock motor) in november, and has had the car up and running for about a week now. I helped him through alot of the work, he's put a shit ton of time into the car, learning from trial and error, and saving/finding money as he didn't have a job.
                          Last edited by SASKCB7; 04-04-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Sick score on the Legend lip! You know she's a keeper if she can sniff out parts like that for you!

Your buddy's Lude is clean.

I love your maroon/black/tan look. Always one of my favourite combos.

Comment

Ahaha, I know eh?
                              When I origially got the car I didn't like the maroon or tan.. But the maroon worked really well with the black and I have grown on the interior alot. I'm still debsting black lude seats, when they were in the 4dr they matched the dash well, but would probably throw off the balance in with the rest of the interior.
                              The lude, unfortunatley that's the clean side, the rocker on the other side is rusted really bad, but it has deffinetly come along well. I think he wants to stsrt body work this summer. Another learnign expirience for the both of us lol. The main last step to making the lude a deace driver again is the exhuast. It was chopped at the flex pipe durring the eninge pull, He doesn't yet have the money for a fix, so It's ROARING on the streets right now haha. Once that is done it will present itself alot cleaner instead of a shitbeater.
                              Last edited by SASKCB7; 04-04-2012, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X