No announcement yet.

STL_92_Accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, that sounds like the ultimate deal . Your gonna love the H ....I can't wait too see it man .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
      WOW, that sounds like the ultimate deal . Your gonna love the H ....I can't wait too see it man .
      The deal of a life time to be able to get everything for a grand plus I paid half down and get to pull all the parts I'm taking then scrap the rest and pay the rest off over a few Weeks. I'm going to school for automotive technology and will be able to build the motor there. I can't wait either. I'm going to take my time and do everything right that way I don't have to do it again
      Last edited by STL_92_Accord; 07-28-2012, 12:23 PM.
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

That's a dirty motor, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

One family car that was serviced a the same Honda dealership since day one I will take the dirty any day. It def won't look like that for to much longer
          One Day At A Time
          "Honda Connaisseur"
          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett

Comment

Wow that was a steal for 1k. Plus you don't play for labor. You already put down the 500?
            Also what do you think you may get for the rest of the scrap? THAT is a sweet deal! What kind of rims did the lude have?

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
              Wow that was a steal for 1k. Plus you don't play for labor. You already put down the 500?
              Also what do you think you may get for the rest of the scrap? THAT is a sweet deal! What kind of rims did the lude have?
              The steal of the century. I did put the $500 down. And there is a scrap yard that gives $250 per,ton car weighs 3800+ minus the front seats motor tranny and the suspension looking at least 250. Plus any parts that I can sell like the tranny and ECU taillights and the rest of the interior. .There is money to be made forgot about the catalytic convertor and the rest of the exhaust minus header and downpipe. It came with the stock 16inch prelude blades. I probably could have paid a little less but I wanted to make sure that I got it and I did FTW
              Last edited by STL_92_Accord; 07-31-2012, 12:46 PM.
              One Day At A Time
              "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

looks like you also picked up parts for a 5 lug swap too. Good price too.

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                  looks like you also picked up parts for a 5 lug swap too. Good price too.
                  Yeah I did I got the whole car for $1,000 the only downfall was that's it is an automatic so I will have to source a few parts including chipped or virgin ECU and 5speed axles
                  One Day At A Time
                  "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Well some what of a slow going managed to get the radiator and condenser out along with the battery. Unfortunately there is a hole larger than the size of a golf ball in the transmission. It really doesn't matter because its Autotragic. Less money that I will be able to recoop from selling off parts though. I need to source a cherry picker and a block stand and an extra set of hands. Or this is going to take longer than it needs to.
                    Last edited by STL_92_Accord; 08-01-2012, 10:12 AM.
                    One Day At A Time
                    "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

here is the nice hole I found in the Tranny
                      One Day At A Time
                      "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

Working...
                      X