No announcement yet.

The_Head : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a beaut! I don't necessarily agree with the price tag, but it's not too bad from a dealer. Like cb7pr said, hopefully they went over it very well.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

EEK. That's almost the same price I got the TL for.
      wat?

Comment

Ah well compare blue book values and you will see that you probably got a really good deal. Is it an auto?

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

Comment

beautiful CB9!!!! man i want one that clean even if i had to pay that much for it. i would certainly jump on that rust ASAP!
          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Yea that was probably worth the price if the engine is sound

I looove me a white CB9 specially an EX 5spd!

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Here is the engine bay, it is so fresh so clean. I got it like this. The PO really took care of the car. I think they took the emblems with them as a trinket to remind them. I had to order up another "Accord" emblem as well as the "H" that is on the hatch. I also got some rear headrests as they were missing when I took delivery.

My plans for the next 6 months are to:

Upgrade the stereo and speakers
              Do some touching up where the paint is gone (black painted things)
              Tint the windows
              Get a hitch if I have some extra cash

If I weren't married, I'd be swapping in an H22A, but we have a collapsed sewer line that we are going to have to fix ($3-5K)

Comment

That bay is clean.... nice find I'm jelly...
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

My, my, what a clean car. Original owner, EX Wagon, 5-speed - easily one of the most difficult combinations to find nowadays. Please do me a favor by not ricing it out or modifying too much. It looks absolutely magnificent, save for the rust spot.
                  Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                  2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                  2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

any new int shots?
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

No, but I got a bunch of stereo work done on it. Nothing too expensive but it sounds pretty nice. I also got the windows tinted.

I'd like to find a good antenna and a rear cargo cover for it, and I think I should be set for awhile. Been thinking about turboing it, but I probably won't do it.

Comment

Here it is with the tint. I drove it to California and back about a week ago. It gave me a scare in California. I guess I ran it too low on fuel and it stopped running on me. Once we got past that, I just didn't run it too low on fuel and it fine on the return trip. I'm guessing average was 28 mpg.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188592

Comment

i want a cb9....have fun with it
                          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

What a beautiful original wagon! White, 5 speed. Can't complain. You could eat off that engine it's so clean.

$3500, yeah that's alot...but all the wagons I see come up for sale here are totally miled out and quite rusty.

I had a chance to buy a nice Bordeaux red EX wagon a few months ago, but I bought my 5 speed coupe instead.

For the money you spent, you got a super clean, solid and very nice car to be proud of.

I'd pay the price just for the rarity of it.

Comment

I finally got the money for a Class 1 hitch. So I will be able to haul a small trailer like I frequently do with my wife's sedan. It's very handy for transporting small motorcycles when needed.

Comment

Class one hitch has been installed. I took it for a spin with the trailer and bike and it towed really well. Did not have any hills though.

This hitch is very handy for when I have to move a bike or scooter around. I don't have to use my truck at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X