• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler is painted and floor mats!

Primer:

Paint:

Floor mats:

The 2 rear floor mats are green for some reason. I will be dying them soon and hopefully putting the spoiler on soon!!

Two random pictures:

cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Lookin good bro nice progress on her!! She'll be lookin even better once everything is on!
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Thanks man! I am replacing the driver's side axle shaft this weekend also! Good thing I have all next week to work on this car!
        cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Spoiler is on!

It took a while ,but the spoiler is now on!

The new (used) antenna in now in too, but it isn't tall so I don't get many stations. The new one is in because the old one would rub on the spoiler and trunk lid..

Replacing the drivers side axle shaft tomorrow!
          cb7sk8rdude

Comment

The car that the spoiler came off of also has a harness with a relay on it in the trunk that will cause the antenna to lower when the trunk is opened. It easily disconnects from the car it's on a plugs directly into yours.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Truf with the antenna relay^

This is coming along nicely man i like it! The painting turned out good too! What kinda paint gun you use and what kinda paint

Keep up the good work and clean subtle mods

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                Truf with the antenna relay^

This is coming along nicely man i like it! The painting turned out good too! What kinda paint gun you use and what kinda paint

Keep up the good work and clean subtle mods
                Thanks man! My dad painted the hood with a gun and he painted the spoiler with a can. We took the code to a paint shop and they put it in a can. ( I couldn't be around it when it was being painted because I got asthma and it doesn't like that kind of paint.) lol
                cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Photoshoot

Here is a picture of my crappy old axle shaft:

My car was just chilling outside so i took some pics of it!

cb7sk8rdude

Comment

What size rubber do you have? Holy balloon tires batman.

Otherwise, lookin good!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      What size rubber do you have? Holy balloon tires batman.

Otherwise, lookin good!
                      Hahaha the tire size is 205/65/15. I dont want to put lo profile tires on the 15 inch rims. That would look kinda wierd wouldnt it?
                      cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Haven't updated in a while!

Painted the valve cover red a few weeks ago. Now I just need some gaskets and I can put it on!

What do you think?
                        cb7sk8rdude

Comment

This is really clean.. What is your paint setup? Compressor size, gun, size hose line, and paint brand?

"Cleft"
                          Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Wow man very nice set up. I am going to attempt painting soon.

I just bought a compressor but the gun i bought can't even take my lugs off....should have got the industrial one....
                            That is what happens when you go expensive on the compressor and cheap out on the gun..

In one of your first pics is your alloy rim cracked?

Comment

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
                              Wow man very nice set up. I am going to attempt painting soon.

I just bought a compressor but the gun i bought can't even take my lugs off....should have got the industrial one....
                              That is what happens when you go expensive on the compressor and cheap out on the gun..

In one of your first pics is your alloy rim cracked?
                              The rim has terrible curb damage from the last owner. I guess you get what you pay for when you buy a paint gun haha.
                              cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Originally posted by swk_cb7 View Post
                                This is really clean.. What is your paint setup? Compressor size, gun, size hose line, and paint brand?
                                I can't remember. We used my grandpas stuff because he has all of it at his house for painting his antique cars.
                                cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Working...
                                X