• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well? DID YOU GET IT!?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      Well? DID YOU GET IT!?
      Within the next few weeks. He still needs to get the car back and get the motor pulled, and I need to get paid.

Comment

Cant wait to see where this goes

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

H22 seller is pulling the engine and tranny tomorrow.

One step closer!

On another note, my clutch is beginning to feel worse and worse. I can hear my throw out bearing growling all the time, the car shudders and shakes when taking off, but all the other gears are fine. It doesn't slip, but it doesn't feel right.

Hoping I can get the summer out of it. Not driving the car daily anymore will help with the longevity until swap time.

Comment

Just in time for a swap

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Needing the clutch was my push for the swap. I thought "why spend money and do all this work replacing the clutch when I plan to swap anyways?"

So, now I'm on a whole new path and the car is going from a luxo cruiser to a street legal race car.

Comment

VIP Parking now. We've cleaned out the garage, and now we've got room for both cars. Oh yeah, I slammed the truck too. Heh heh heh

Comment

That camaro looks sick, i've always loved the older z28s. T-top ?
                  Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Yup. 80 Z28. T-top, 4 speed, 3.73 rear end. Just got it back from paint this afternoon. Victory Red.

Goes for Z28 striping next week.

Comment

Nice as man!

Btw got a 12 led light for the.dome for just over 3$ on eBay, there was a 24led for twice that but I think I'm happy with the 12 ill find out tonight!
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Dope ass, chevy! And garage parking ftmfw!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Well I finally bit the bullet and put a fart can on the car.

At the JY I found a Ractive Fireball muffler. Got it for $10. Fabbed it up to fit with a reducer pipe and some clamps. The hangers lined up pretty good, just needed to bend one.

I knew this muffler would sound decent because I had one on my old Celica and Contour. I'm happy to report that even though I now sound like a ricer Honda, it's got a nice deep growl to it and zero rasp, unlike the exhaust my SE had.

I don't like the how it looks. It totally ruins the flow of the rear of my car with this big ugly cannon and it sits too far too the left, almost touching the bumper.

But it sounds good and I'll work on the fitment later.

Comment

I expect a video sometime in the next... you've got to the end of summer to get me some exhaust video.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Whoa, wait. Nice car! Damn, I need something on that order. You stuntin' hard.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Gotta love the garage parking for real! Cb looking great just a lil lower imo, but u know

So you plan on swapping eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X