No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good i told ya you've just scratched the surface keep on trucking!

17's don't look to bad wish they had more of a lip, but from me.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      HOT DAMN.. The coupe is lookin' fresh as fuck, Mikey! Good work. I think black-housed lights would be nice, no yellow high-beam though...just a thought.

Definitely a head turner. The extra lows really look good. And the 17's are pimp. I hope the fire is back dude, cuz this coupe is one of my favorites and i hope you keep giving it the love and attention it deserves.
      I wasn't really a huge fan of the blackhoused lights when I had them before. I find the OEM lights just look so clean and bright against the white and amber. This is why I decided not to use the 1pc headlights.

The fire is back for sure. No immediate plans for an H swap. This F runs great, pulls really hard and only needs regular maintenance.

This sedan was a fantastic buy for parts alone. Once I got the F&Fs on the coupe and dropped it on the ground for the first time I was like ...

Too low in the front though. I need to raise it up. The front lip and the plastic undertray are catching on EVERYTHING. However, the ride quality is really good, and I'm so happy to FINALLY get the suspension setup I've dreamed about for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        I wasn't really a huge fan of the blackhoused lights when I had them before. I find the OEM lights just look so clean and bright against the white and amber. This is why I decided not to use the 1pc headlights.

The fire is back for sure. No immediate plans for an H swap. This F runs great, pulls really hard and only needs regular maintenance.

This sedan was a fantastic buy for parts alone. Once I got the F&Fs on the coupe and dropped it on the ground for the first time I was like ...

Too low in the front though. I need to raise it up. The front lip and the plastic undertray are catching on EVERYTHING. However, the ride quality is really good, and I'm so happy to FINALLY get the suspension setup I've dreamed about for so long.
        lucky bastard! Haha. Car looks better than ever. Is this the deal of the year now?
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Dang Mikey. Full of win here. Nothing like some proper ride height to bring it al together and stoke the flame. I'm glad you still have love for this chasis. It's a great platform for modification.

On a side note I vote for that you install those black housed JDM headlights. Just do away with the yellow high beams. I have a solution to getting them corner lenses amber. I feel you on having amber corners. I am going to rock amber corners on my JDM one piecers for sure.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

You know, I'm just not really that interested in the 1 piecers.

Comment

9293 front bumper FTW!!!!!! Lookin good mike, glad to see your back intrested in the coupe. Keep up the good work brotha

Comment

Thank you sir. Yes, I've actually been on the hunt for a 9293 bumper for a while now. And I just happened to get a white one.

It's so funny how the sedan had literally everything I wanted.
                -Coilovers
                -17s
                -9293 bumper
                -front lip
                -header
                -intake
                -Inspire emblem

Full of win.

I think it's about time I get an AOM nomination lol.

Comment

Dopetivity! I think you deserve it. No 9293 ass?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Been hunting for a 9293 coupe trunk for ages. Had the one on the SE, with an SE coupe spoiler too. fffffuuuu I want it back.

I'm starting to get tired of my VW spoiler. Might swap the trunk from the sedan and see how I like the bare look.

Oh...for all your guys that like rare stuff. I saw a 9091 charcoal granite sedan the other day, with the factory trunk luggage rack spoiler option!

Comment

Man t coupe looks soo different with that bumper, I'm loving it just sold my coupe today.

Comment

Now if you pulled the DC strut bar off the wag you'd have one hell of a suspension/wheel set up. FF, 17's, and that strut bar...

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          You know, I'm just not really that interested in the 1 piecers.
                          I say this with no disrespect, but a few weeks ago, you weren't "that interested" in the cb all together. Lol. Honestly though the set up that your rocking. Black hosed USDM headlamps with amber corners is the next best thing. To each ilhis own and I honestly can respect that. Your have some good irk going on over there.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

CB chassis i have always been interested in...I was just losing steam on the coupe with the H22 setback and then financial issues. Then the wagon was so badass, I kinda ignored the coupe.

I'd have like the 1pc headlights better if they were 9091s. They look so much better to me. The 9293s are just....meh...they look too much like the ebay lights IMO.

Comment

Coupes looking amazing ! imo it would look awesome with no spoiler. Also ever thought about getting cd5 side skirts ? I think they would set off the look with the front lip and rear cd5 lip
                              Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Yes I have, and the last time I went to get some CD5 coupe skirts at the yard they crushed it. FFFUUU

I'll try the no spoiler look, but tomorrow I'm going to try and install the header and some other stuff.
                                Last edited by crazymikey; 09-09-2012, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X