Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
    BTW, ship me your subs??????
    What subs? I sold all of the audio from the wagon the week I bought it.

Comment

man oh man im loving that sedan shit looks hot slammed on its nuts like that

Comment

lol, this sedan is the 2nd shittiest of the 10 CB's I've bought in the past 3 years. Only my super rusty 90 EXR coupe takes the cake for that.

I've put the 1 pc headlights up for sale. I've decided not to use them. My coupe looks so hot with stock headlights and amber corners with 9293 amber bumper lights.

Tomorrow it's coilover time. And then maybe in the spring, rear disc conversion, since I now have the parts to do it.

Comment

Why don't you get sprung over JDM headlights

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Because my car isn't JDM or RHD. I don't need the incorrect headlights, and I'm not on the JDM bandwagon.

Comment

-_- You prove a damn good point. I respect that. What about EDM/JDM 2 piece plastic LHD Nippless headlights? They are correct for the coupes and they are sorta matching.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

How much did you give for the sedan?

Me no likey those 17's once F&F's are on try the ITR's.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Yes, EDM's I like.

I'll be adjusting the coilovers once I install them. I hate the raked stance the sedan has with them. Way too much tuck and camber in the front. I want a nice even stance, with the top of the tire just flush with the fender for no gap, but no hellaflush or stanced look.

The 17s suit the coupe perfectly. Everyone has complemented it. The ITRs are so small and insignificant. They will however be my winter wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    What subs? I sold all of the audio from the wagon the week I bought it.
                    And your not giving me your 1 piecers? FOR SHAME! FOR SHAME!
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

A 17in fits nicely yes, but i've never liked those wheels the design is blah a different design would be a +. Once lowered i think the 15's would be right at home, but that depends on how much you drop it. To each their own keep up the work though.

On complements.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I like the wheel design personally. Yes, they're kind of generic, but then the ITRs look like they could be any Enkei or Rota wheel too.

Comment

Dropped on 15's is fun.....
                          1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                          2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

After a long day of swapping suspension, sweating my ass off, breaking bolts and bushings on that piece of shit sedan, and finally getting it all together, here's the result.

Huge difference

The collection

Finally, F&F's on the coupe!

Coilovers on the front, Teins on the rear

Coilovers fully installed, coupe looking sexy as ever. I think I'm in love all over again.

And if you didn't notice, the leather is back in it.

On another note, the sedan needs major work.
                            -Both sides, CV boots ripped
                            -Sticking front right caliper
                            -Exhaust leak
                            -Had to get new headlights/corners from the JY
                            -Got new dizzy from the JY
                            -Rearview mirror from the JY
                            -Interior needs to be...different
                            -Body is rusty and shitty
                            -Car runs like a bag of shit, needs a major tune up
                            -HVAC system hacked up and not functioning properly
                            -Both rear lower strut mount bushings need to be replaced. Broke 1 bolt, and then destroyed the other bushing because it was all dried out and seperated itself from the rubber.

So far, I'm about $150 invested into it for new rear strut mount bushings, headlights and dizzy. I put the Tein springs in it from the coupe. I am not going to recover much money out of this car. Realistically I may see $500-700 out of it in running condition with a few fixes.

Comment

Coupe looks great as always.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

HOT DAMN.. The coupe is lookin' fresh as fuck, Mikey! Good work. I think black-housed lights would be nice, no yellow high-beam though...just a thought.

Definitely a head turner. The extra lows really look good. And the 17's are pimp. I hope the fire is back dude, cuz this coupe is one of my favorites and i hope you keep giving it the love and attention it deserves.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X