crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacktop H22A4 from a 97 Prelude.

Going to repaint the bay championship white, as I plan to redo the car and the wheels in championship white come paint time. Engine bay will receive mild wire tuck, clean up, and keep a fairly stock looking appearance other than some small dress up bits. Thinking the VC may go colour matched white, possibly wrinkle powdercoated.

Comment

this build is going to be so sick !!!
      Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        Blacktop H22A4 from a 97 Prelude.

Going to repaint the bay championship white, as I plan to redo the car and the wheels in championship white come paint time. Engine bay will receive mild wire tuck, clean up, and keep a fairly stock looking appearance other than some small dress up bits. Thinking the VC may go colour matched white, possibly wrinkle powdercoated.
        keeping the A/C and PS?

Comment

PS, most likely. I have an LX, no AC.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            PS, most likely. I have an LX, no AC.
            my lx has ac but needs to be recharged

Comment

Selling the truck tomorrow.....and quite possibly buying a 91 Accord wagon....5 speed....

I'm hush hush on the details because it's interesting.

Comment

nice bro glad to see that your so close to that H22. do you plan on getting the LSD trans in the future?

Comment

Probably not. Just rock the stock H22 tranny. I don't really plan to race the car or anything.

Anyways....90% sure this will be ending up in my driveway tomorrow to replace the truck.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ397219535

Comment

wonders how many km on the wagon...

Comment

Over 400k on the body, but claims the engine had been rebuilt a couple years ago. The car has not been on the road for about a year. Been garage stored, and was also broken into and had the radio and some stuff stolen.

Cosmetics and stuff don't worry me, as long as it runs and drives. He says it needs an upper balljoint and 4 tires. So those 17s will be coming off for some 15s and he also ready new UCA's for it and a ton of spare parts.

I'm really hoping it's not dropped on coilover sleeves though.

Comment

I swear i've seen that wagon on here before.... or maybe just the sub setup in the back....
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Looks good to me. Pretty cheap though. Hope there's not a catch...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Getting that instead of the H? Looks fun, I like the sub setup, but personally I would sell the screens and just have audio. It WILL SUCK if not lowered properly, with the extra wagon weight plus system i can only imagine the bounce...
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                              Looks good to me. Pretty cheap though. Hope there's not a catch...
                              The catch is it needs some work. The guy says he has no time for it and travels for work. I'm not even meeting the seller because he's out of town on business for 4 days, but talked to him for about 20 mins today.

Basically he's just dumping the car, because I've seen it posted several times on kijiji in the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                                Getting that instead of the H? Looks fun, I like the sub setup, but personally I would sell the screens and just have audio. It WILL SUCK if not lowered properly, with the extra wagon weight plus system i can only imagine the bounce...
                                I'm selling the truck for $1500.

$1000 goes to the car, $500 to my motor.

I'm ripping out all the audio. I don't want any of it. I want usable space.

If the lowering job sucks ass, there's stock struts and springs at the JY to throw on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X