crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
    It almost looks like it's shorting out for a second or something. Did all the connectors have the same amount of pins as the CB cluster?

But yeah, it is kinda cool. Definitely different.
    No there's a ton of leftover wires on all 3 harnesses. For the unused wires, I cut off any bare ends and individually taped each one.

Comment

To go along with my LED plate lights, I also got some LED bulbs for the tail lights and 3rd brake light. I like how you can't really tell they're LEDs until you see how fast they light up.

I got Eurolite 360 degree 1157s and 1156 for the 3rd brake light.

Comment

This is what I see every morning when I open the garage.

Comment

That's not a sweep. That's a flicker, lol. I was thinking more along the lines of the slow sweep that newer Cadillacs have, lol.

Like this.....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That's why I said "sweepy/flicky thing"

The temp/fuel gauges sweep, but the tach and speedo flick.

Comment

Is that inspiration I see on the inside of your garage door?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                Is that inspiration I see on the inside of your garage door?
                Absolutely.

Comment

Hey mikey, what brand is that chrome trim and what thickness did you use?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    This is what I see every morning when I open the garage.

The garage door isn't the only thing going up lol...
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                      Hey mikey, what brand is that chrome trim and what thickness did you use?

Not sure on the brand, but it's 1/8".

Comment

Selling my truck on Saturday for $1500. Guy is coming 5 hours to get it.

Going to daily the car for the rest of the summer. Put the $1500 towards buying the H, new upper ball joint and a new windshield.

Comment

Hellz yeah. That dude is lucky to have a truck that's been graced by the hands of crazymikey!

...you can almost hear that VTEC...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Hahaha, yep it's got my touch, so it's awesome now haha.

My SE is still rolling around town, as is my Mazda 3 and Jetta. And they all only live several blocks from me, so I see them regularly.

Comment

You're ride is beautiful man! Cant wait till i see how the swap looks inside of it. I'm sure it will be super clean. Keep it up

MRT>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...70#post3021770

Comment

Any thoughts on the plans for the H? Are you going to touch up the engine bay? Is it a black, blue, red H?

Comment

Working...
                                X