No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the vc and the heat shield. I might be painting my heatshield on the 99 accord soon.
    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Bay looks good all cleaned up man and loving all of the purple accents in the Bay

New heart and soul H22A4
      Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
      Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
      Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        Man everybody painting their valve cover purple these days lol.
        Didn't you get the memo? Purple is the official colour of JDM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Didn't you get the memo? Purple is the official colour of JDM.
          Yeah, back in 09'
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...postcount=2252

LULZ
          wat?

Comment

engine bay looks great mikey, what did you use to paint the parts ?
            Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

^ I used Duplicolor Metalcast purple. Get it at Canadian Tire. Comes in a bunch of colours. Same stuff I use to red out tail lights with.

Anyways, solved my non working speedo issue, but now trying to figure out my fuel & temp gauges.

In the meantime, since it's so beautiful out today, I did a little spring cleaning. These photos are taken in the parking lot of the park behind my house. My back yard has that same awesome view overlooking the city.

My house is on the other side of those trees infront of the car.

JDMMMMMM!!!!!

Car is running. Can clearly see my temp gauge not working.

Random shot

Comment

Amazing shots, looks good looks like you guys have nice weather in Alberta, over here it's been raining a lot

Comment

It was like 18 degrees yesterday, about 15 today. We had pretty much no snow all winter, and was the warmest and driest winter ever on record. However, it's always windy as fuck here. Lethbridge would give Chicago a run for it's money for the slogan "The Windy City."

If you look at the photos, you can see downtown Lethbridge in the distance, as well as the High Level train bridge which is the tallest train bridge in North America and also just celebrated it's 100th birthday.

In some of the other shots, you can see a giant soccer ball looking thing, and that's the University of Lethbridge.
                  Last edited by crazymikey; 03-10-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    It was like 18 degrees yesterday, about 15 today. We had pretty much no snow all winter, and was the warmest and driest winter ever on record. However, it's always windy as fuck here. Lethbridge would give Chicago a run for it's money for the slogan "The Windy City."
                    We had a late winter here. In January and Earlier in February it was really windy and snowing a lot in the cities that are higher up. its 7 degrees right
                    now

i want to visit Alberta one day sounds cool.
                    Last edited by S.W.A.T; 03-10-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

We got a bit of snow in late October and early November. Had about 1 week straight of -40 and maybe 2 decent snow falls. I think I shovelled the driveway 3 times all winter. Didn't even need snow tires this year.

Comment

This is how it was over here lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMax_u-wJOw

Comment

We got a snow fall like that once, but it melted within 2 days lol.

Comment

lol that happened over here too but 2 winters ago

Comment

Lookin good man! Kind of looks like maybe your springs settled a bit? That is a nice ride height you have going on for a DD. Also loving the latest purple accents

Comment

Yeah they've settled. Put over 1500km on them already. The ride height could be lower, but it's lower as it is and still rides great.

I think it's just the tires that are giving the illusion of 4x4 status,as they're 195/55/15, but if you go back a page or 2, I have a pic with Vigor rims with 205/60/15s on them and it looks like it sits at stock height.

Either way, I feel like I could/should be lower, especially with this 15s, but right now is a decent compromise between ride quality and looks.

As for the engine bay, whatever my roommate has left over of some braided hose covers from his Camaro, I get the rest so I can dress up some of my lines and stuff. Also been contemplating some small bits of blue wire loom on some of the visible black harnesses. I don't want to get too much coloured stuff going on though. Then it just starts to look tacky.

The rest of the car looks so "serious" to me, that I figure the engine bay could have some fun going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X