No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably lose the stickers. The more I look at them, the more "tuner" they look, and that's exactly what I'm trying not to look like.

Comment

Not bad, I liked the height of the SE better, I'd loose the stickers too. They're not bad but since they're on the car itself it would be a PITA if you ever wanted to take them off. My opinion.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey
        Nice mild drop without looking stupid slammed.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Not bad, I liked the height of the SE better, I'd loose the stickers too. They're not bad but since they're on the car itself it would be a PITA if you ever wanted to take them off. My opinion.
          I peel stickers n shit off cars all day at work.

Methyl Hydrate & razor blade. Easy.

The height is probably the same as the SE, it's just the tire size throwing the whole look off.

Comment

True, need taller tires?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              That doesn't look low either. Nice Malaysian rake.
              u mean thai rake. and nope its not low anymore its monsta truckin now.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Looks good mikey whens the rear disc swap?

I agree tho needz moar rubber! Lol keep up the good work tho bro

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Rear disc swap will be when I need to replace my brake shoes lol

Comment

Lol i like your style, If your gonna maintain a part why not upgrade it too?!

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

That's how I roll. Why replace when you can upgrade at the same time?

Comment

nice looking cb bro im liking how this is turning out

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Only new thing to report is a anodized blue billet oil cap.

No pics cuz it's dark.

Surprised that thing weighs like 5 freakin pounds lol.

Thanks to xkjnboix for it.

Comment

what are the next big plans for this man?!

Comment

Umm, nothing really major planned.

Need a new windshield soon. I have a vertical crack from the top to the bottom infront of the passenger seat, and today I turned on the defroster and it split towards the driver side.

Now that I've got springs, they ride great on the OEM shocks for now, but struts are definetly in the plans for an upgrade.

I have a small exhaust leak I'd like to get welded up.

Debating on tint. Mild Black, light bronze or none.

Need some minor bodywork. Rust spots, scratches, sap etc.

However, as the car sits right now, I'm happy with it and I don't really need any drastic changes. I'd call it like 75% finished right now.

I'd like to upgrade the brakes and suspension, rear discs & sway bar, poly bushings etc. Engine wise, it's fine. It's low miles, it runs great and the only oil leak is a small bit of dampness just beginning to show around the passenger side CV shaft input seal.

Comment

love the wheels, been searchimg for em since i got my coupe. . also nie touches all around. and trunk lip .
                                One step @ a time

Comment

Working...
                                X