No announcement yet.

cfmurray : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally getting rid of this old grease bucket engine/tranny!

This is the new motor/tranny I got F22A from TigerJapanese.com. It has approx. 35,000 - 45,000 miles on it. A lot of parts were snipped and not usable. Before people yell and scream about why not just get H22 is because this is going to be a daily driver, and past down for my kid. It will be put in clean as can be with all new gaskets, and parts.

Comment

looking good bro hope the swap goes good. Why cant a h22 be a daily driver?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

An H22 un modified is a great daily motor. it's just as good on gas if not better in some cases.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Well first the h22 woulf have set me back another $1200 don't have plus don't want my kid driving fast racing everyone lol like that won't happen anyways

Comment

Harmonic Balancer Removal?

I need to change my Harmonic Balancer from my old engine to my new one. Both Engines are out of the car. I have the crankshaft pulley removal tool, and I still can not get this sucker off! My whole engine gets pushed up when I try it. I do not have a torch to heat it up, plus I do not want to use that method. Does anyone have any ideas? This one thing is holding me back from being done. lol

Comment

i had the same problem i had to use a big cheater bar and some patients

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Engine is out! My Back Motor Mount was broken.

Look at that grease ball!

OH!! If you need to get your crankshaft pulley off! Use this tool! Got two off in 3 min! one tool I will be purchasing!

Comment

Any Ideas?

I cant seem to find where this goes. Any ideas? My car is not giving spark, and my distributor cap, and rotor is brand new, all my plugs are good. This is the only thing that isnt grounded, nor plugged in. Any ideas?

The engine is a F22A auto. The location of this part is next to the power steering pump.

Comment

Looks like an AC relay
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                      Looks like an AC relay
                      I am going to ground that sucker today. Could that be a reason it wouldn't give spark though? I have researched about it, and people say distributor, ignition coil, but all that stuff is new. Thanks for a response man.

Comment

That relay no. Ground it and let me know if no changes, I more than willing to help or give you more of an ideas as to what the cause could be.
                        NEW CB

new

Comment

So I grounded that AC Relay, and found a another ground wire below the thermostat, after that was grounded she fired right up. Feels like a brand new car very happy. Just need to fine tune, and I am done.

Comment

Does anyone know where this little hose goes to? This is the last thing to plug in, and I can not find this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Thats not really needed, I believe its a vav to a solenoid not needed to the air box. I cant think of the name of the solenoid but I remove mine. Remove the intake and you shold see the port
                              NEW CB

new

Comment

Nice progress! I believe that hose connects with one that either comes from the intake manifold or map sensor. Look for a hose underneath your intake tube.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X