Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reppin the PNW bro!

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      Sick stuff brooo!!!!!!

Can't wait to see them installed!
      Thanks man. Me too.
      Just started taking them apart today. So i can instal these......

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Jeez, you Washington guys are coming alive as of late!

(and just so I don't have to post this 2 more times, this goes to Joey and SPL too lol)
      Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
      Reppin the PNW bro!
      Damn straight.

Originally posted by Bad_dude View Post
      Great looking ride dude. I wish I get a job soon to be fixing up my ride. Still unemployed since June. I got to move to your area where I can leave the speaker boxes in the rear like that without my windows cracked. So how much total did it cost you?
      Thanks man. Much appreciated.

I don't have a total here in front of me, but i'd say im about $2200 into my CB. I practically got it for free and im able to do all the work on it myself to help keep the costs down.

i know what it's like to pound the pavement and collect unemployment. Good luck finding work, bro.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Jeez, you Washington guys are coming alive as of late!

(and just so I don't have to post this 2 more times, this goes to Joey and SPL too lol)
        Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
        Reppin the PNW bro!
        ^^^ what he said LOL. We just like to see the cb family strong!

Looks good! Keep up the progress and get her together LOL we need to get Andrew's toys on his ride!
        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Damn, Now this is how it should be done. You putting in some hard work bro. I'm loving all this. I can't wait to see it all come together.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

A lot of win going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post

Looks good! Keep up the progress and get her together LOL we need to get Andrew's toys on his ride!
              lol thanks....and what about andrew's toys?

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
              Damn, Now this is how it should be done. You putting in some hard work bro. I'm loving all this. I can't wait to see it all come together.
              Thank you very much . Im taking my time with all of this since im doing a lot of it for the first time and i don't want to mess it up..

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
              A lot of win going on here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still waiting for my new shrouds, so i thought i'd get to work modifying the low beam bowl, mocking everything up and test fitting it making sure it's sitting just right...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Stop takin pics and finish it already lol looks good so far man

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

Originally posted by kosheen1 View Post
                  Stop takin pics and finish it already lol looks good so far man
                  lol....im actually documenting everything so i can fill in some of the gaps the other DIY's missed. And like i said, im taking my time and doing it right, the first time. Once my shrouds arrive, i'll be ready to finish them....so hold your damn horses buddy!

you know what...im kinda diggin' the no shroud look....anyone seen a retrofit without the use of shrouds?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Mine didn't have shrouds.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                      lol....im actually documenting everything so i can fill in some of the gaps the other DIY's missed. And like i said, im taking my time and doing it right, the first time. Once my shrouds arrive, i'll be ready to finish them....so hold your damn horses buddy!
                      I like it, How are you making sure they are going to be straight? Or is there adjustments in them so once you screw them in, you can change the angle for the lens?
                      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                        Mine didn't have shrouds.
                        I did not know that...

Those E55's looks awesome.

Originally posted by Oreellyfool View Post
                        I like it, How are you making sure they are going to be straight? Or is there adjustments in them so once you screw them in, you can change the angle for the lens?
                        Thanks.

Im pretty sure they're good and straight. I'll double check and fine tune them once they're mounted up. As for aiming, you don't move the projector's lens at all. That will be done by independently adjusting the low beam bowl with the factory set-up............hah.. i love that the JDM shit is better than the USDM shit in every way.
                        Last edited by islandhopper; 03-14-2012, 12:02 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                          As for aiming, you don't move the projector's lens at all. That will be done by independently adjusting the low beam bowl with the factory set-up.
                          Good to know. I could not find that answer anywhere else!

Cannot wait to see them mounted!!

Comment

Lookin good man And I am seeing what you are saying about the shrouds. Too bad they don't make one that is just a bit bigger than the projector itself and goes straight back to cover the screws and stuff.

Comment

speaking of shrouds....

Mine aren't here yet!!!

so i got bored and mocked these up with the bulbs in the mini's...the 3k bulbs look SICK

you can see the gas chamber^^^

Everything fits real nice.

Painted the housings black tonight. Used gloss black engine enamel. Not sure about the gloss yet, but i still have the BBQ paint as back up. They came out awesome, though... Hopefully my shrouds get here tomorrow so i can FINISH THIS and post a real update

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I was roaming around the forum and looked at the old DIY on the HID retrofit. Everything is old and out dated. All the links to pictures do not work. You should make up a new one, with all your good detailed pictures. You could even throw all the details of exactly which kit you bought.

Might be helpful to a lot of people.

I am stoked to see it done with the shroud.

Comment

Working...
                                X