X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ray ray
    replied
    ok guys well the new suspension is complete. and ohh man what a difference,

the car rides great and its slammed looks great.

ill have some good pics tommorrow night from our run should be about 50-60 cars there so ill post them up when we get back.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    yeah just picked up the issue tonight lol. i should have it swapped in a couple months.i really wanted to get it done before something like this came out.lol.

Leave a comment:

• Numba1Hater
    replied
    ray ray car is really sexy mutha!!! Hey did you see the new HT is has the swapped odyssey van with a h22(well the isuzu oasis)

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well ill have some better shots the 25th of this month when we have our meet and run.should get some nice ones.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well its been awhile since i bumped this thing up but i got a few new pics for you guys.i paint matched the grill,installed the neuspeed race springs.and cleaned the hell out of the sprint-harts.anyways hope you guys like.ive got a lot more to do too it over the summer.

Last edited by ray ray; 06-13-2006, 05:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx william,i need to get the accord into the garage and give her some love,she just really dissapointed me at nopi but im gonna try and correct that and hopefully shell come back bigger and better,and the hatch is getting a turbo kit soon so it should be more fun also.

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    damn ray ray that hatch is hawt looking, i love everything about it. The black rims, paint and tint really make it a sleeper status. The cb7 is also nice of course

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys heres a few new pics,im getting ready to finish the accord up.im getting the h22 tranny adding lsd unless i can find a stock one,and tuning it with neptune just installed a p72 gsr ecu.im also changing suspension and all the bushings,im going to go with the neuspeed sport springs and tokico blues i think.maybe illuminas not sure yet.im also going to be switching over to a euro-r intake manifold.the hatch will be my daily driver while im finishing it up.

Leave a comment:

• dualacord
    replied
    Okay

Ray Ray is the shit!

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    definitely man i pm'd you.

Leave a comment:

• dualacord
    replied
    Yo

Im going to have to get a hold of you when I do my swap to H22. Would that be cool or what. It want be for a while but eventually I will get the money and it will be done.

Leave a comment:

• dualacord
    replied
    Nice

Hell yeah dude Ive always wanted a eg or ek no bullshit I have a couple of friends of whom I work with and one of them has a 92 eg and my other friend has a 98 ek. My friends would fall in love with yours. Your a lucky man. A eg and cb you make me jealous. LoL.JJ

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    its a 93 si eg going jdm also ive got pics in the previous page.

Leave a comment:

• dualacord
    replied
    Ohh

Yeah thats cool Im from Phoenix and I wanted to go to NOPI but things came up. Do you got a ek or eg?

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    we went on saturday but we were suppose to be there both days but after the day i had i said screw it im going home and the accord hasnt been out of the garage since lol.shes grounded for now.lots gonna change real soon on her.so for now im driving my hatch and having a blast.and yeah the 18's arent really my cup of tea but i got a good deal on them hopefully ill be scoring another set of racing harts and ill have a set on the accord and a set on the civic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X