X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new_beginnings
    replied
    Give me back my springs...LOL

Speechless. Nice look... Clean and refreshing...

Trev...

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    man those pics are awesome... keeps lookin better and better every time i see a pic of it. any luck with those lights bro. if not its cool..

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx man i appreciate it.yeah i like the seattle silver now it keeps it looking very eruopean.and hey i like your wheels too. they look really good on there man.and i dont drive the accord daily so the neuspeed race works good for me but if i had to drive it everyday i would have went with the sports.owequitits car has the neuspeed sports so you can tell the difference between ours.again thx for all the compliments guys im going to be showing at hot import nights in phoenix this year hoping to look for some magazine coverage and ill definitely give a big shoutout to cb7tuner if i do.

Leave a comment:

• AccordWarrior
    replied
    That new drop really changes the car, Ray. I love the C2's on it more than any of the other wheels. I can't believe how much different it looks than the sport drop. Makes me wanna go lower.

It's cars like yours that reminds me that Tan can work on a CB.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx man i really appreciate the positive comments.

Leave a comment:

• palinix
    replied
    One of the cleanest accords I've seen and definitely the "flagship" of all seattle silvers.

Overall, a great job on this car.

Leave a comment:

• jsinger
    replied
    Sounds good. I've been to AZ a few times as my dad is a pilot for America West. I'll definitely let you know if I am ever up there.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx man your car looks good already man.if you ever get out here look me up man we'll do a photo shoot lol.

Leave a comment:

• jsinger
    replied
    You're welcome man. I would love to see your car in person sometime, easily one of the cleanest Accords I've ever seen. I hope to join the ranks of clean accord's such as yours.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx jsinger appreciate it man.

Leave a comment:

• jsinger
    replied
    Absolutely gorgeous man! I love it.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys heres a few new pics from today it was a lil rainy but me and owequitit tried to get a few good shots.

and heres one with me in it even.lol. now you can tell how low the car is i'm 6'5

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    i just posted pics up in the for sale section yep its for sale guys.want to finish turboing the hatch instead.

Leave a comment:

• h22sparkle
    replied
    Originally posted by ray ray
    well guys just got back from the junkyard and guess what i found,yep a flushmount rear spoiler.
    pics

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys just got back from the junkyard and guess what i found,yep a flushmount rear spoiler.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X