Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ray ray
    replied
    yeah its an si they had the h23 but it does get up and go pretty good.and it is an auto for now atleast.lol.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    nice choice, im taking its not a vtec model? stick/auto?

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well i traded my three wheeler and my 97 ek hatch shell for it.so not too bad id say about 2500.00 and its only got 120.000 on it.now im trying to get all the turbo stuff from owequitit so i can turbo this thing.lol.

Leave a comment:

• That1guyN8
    replied
    Looks clean. What did you pay for it?

Leave a comment:

• 93accordCB7
    replied
    car looks great.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys heres a pic of the new toy for now till i can find a black ex coupe 93.lol.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx man.the benz is getting there as soon as i replace the front bumper its going to get painted and the brabus wheels will go on it and it will be about done.but the lude im going to go nuts on just like the accord.but better this time till i can find a black ex coupe.

Leave a comment:

• DhN
    replied
    mmm thats sexy..jus convert it and itll be a beast..whats happening with the pimp benz?

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys im back kinda.lol.i got another honda but its not a cb7 i looked around but couldnt find a black one so i got a 94 prelude si black with black interior and a h23 only bad part is its an auto but its only got 120.000 on it and you know me it will be jdmed out and swapped in no time and ive heard the 4th gens are pretty rare anyways ill be hanging around the site and coming to some meets if you guys will allow a prelude to tag along.remember im a cb7tuner at heart and will always love the cb7.

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    NOOOOOO!

Not a bad price for it. Sorry to see it go but if your getting a new one cant wait to see what ya do to it..

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    SOLD

but ill be back guys im looking for a black ex 92-93 coupe shell if anyone has one let me know.

and i sold the accord for 5600.00 to a guy in tcson i told him to get on the site and sign up.

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    they look good but im sure they would look better on the car but for right now they are sittin in the box waiting to be put on right along with the other stuff i have for the car.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well i still have it, cant sell the damn thing got to much money invested into it now.lol.i just dont drive it, it just sits here.i drive the civic daily for now.i take it to some local meets and a few events.ill check in here once in awhile but im kinda staying away.too much b.s. around here.it might clear up in a couple years though when just the real enthusiast are left.

hey how do your lights look man hope they turned out good.

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    damn ray that sucks bro i really hate to see the accord go.. well i hope ur safe and happy with whatever u pick up.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    hey guys thx for voting for me and thx to 97lude for nominating me for accord of the month. but please guys,dont nominate me again.lol.its not really a contest of the nicest accords its more of who has more friends.again thx to all who did vote.but id rather not be part of it.thx guys.i hope you can understand.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X