• Show
Clear All

• Juice21
    replied
    nice car i like the rims.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well i have the 1995 bmw 318i right now but ive been looking for a clean honda again and preferably a cb7 but to no avail.but i havent lost hope i know i'll find one someday.i just wish i wouldnt of sold my 93 accord i really miss her.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by Numba1Hater
    Dang that car was like the cb7tuner.com whore!!!
    Man thats a bit harsh buddy..indeed it has changed hands alot.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Hey Ray buddy longtime no chat..hows the family doing..what car/s do you have know cause I lost count..

Leave a comment:

• Numba1Hater
    replied
    Dang that car was like the cb7tuner.com whore!!!

Leave a comment:

• owequitit
    replied
    Originally posted by Numba1Hater
    Thought you bought phempa cb???
    It was sold shortly after.

Leave a comment:

• Numba1Hater
    replied
    Thought you bought phempa cb???

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by ray ray
    i really miss this car guys.i might be selling the beemer to get back into one we'll see.the wife would kill me.lol.
    haha it happens man, i keep coming back to the cb (on my 3rd one) its like home i dont care anymore if it rides like a go kart or whatver, its just home to me. maybe its becuase its the first car i learned to drive but when i really get down to it and im racing through the turns, the only car i feel i can push to the limit is the cb7.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    i really miss this car guys.i might be selling the beemer to get back into one we'll see.the wife would kill me.lol.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    not at the moment i may be trading it for 4drcords old accord but we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• HondaGuy1212
    replied
    Im glad you got back in the cb game. Hey by any chance are you selling the prelude?

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    IM BACK

well guys on friday or saturday ill be back in the cb7 game.i am picking up phempa's cb7 from him aka drloveskudang's old car.i have some nice plans for her and will post up stuff as i complete it.i'll try tomake it a lil more mine but not a lot will change from the original.

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    Originally posted by ray ray
    well guys im selling my mercedes benz and buying another cb7 the prelude is ok but i just cant get motivated to do anything to it like i did the cb7 i just miss my damn car too much but the good news is i might actually have found a good cb7 with a swap already.and i might get 4drcord's old accord too.im going to try and trade the prelude for his old accord. we'll see so hopefully i'll be back in 2007. .BIG.
    wish you luck buddy .
    comebacks are always sweet. . later

Leave a comment:

• 93twodoorLX
    replied
    sweet. cant wait to see what you got in store

-sean

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys im selling my mercedes benz and buying another cb7 the prelude is ok but i just cant get motivated to do anything to it like i did the cb7 i just miss my damn car too much but the good news is i might actually have found a good cb7 with a swap already.and i might get 4drcord's old accord too.im going to try and trade the prelude for his old accord. we'll see so hopefully i'll be back in 2007. .BIG.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X