• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almostJDM
    replied
    Originally posted by almostJDM
    i can see it now, the day you get back into a cb its clean as hell nice
    omg i can see the future WOHOO(homer simpson)

Leave a comment:

• Losiracer2
    replied
    wow looks like its in excellent condition, have any more pics?

Leave a comment:

• palinix
    replied
    That's great!

It looks really clean with a nice drop. good luck

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    Glad to hear that. Car looks good too.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys i may have found the accord.lol. i am working on a deal right now to trade my 89 bmw 325i for a 93 coupe its the redish color but looks to be in excellent shape and its a 5 speed ex hmmm sounds familiar best part is its almost stock except for wheels.so keep your fingers crossed for me i may be back soon.heres a quick pic
    Last edited by ray ray; 07-16-2007, 02:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• almostJDM
    replied
    i can see it now, the day you get back into a cb its clean as hell nice deep black and already has an h22, jdm side markers and foglights, and a 4door truck swap, you nocite that the car seems familiar and it doesnt hit you that its your long lost love untill 3months later when you decide to look up the vin haha oh itll be a great day when you get back into the cb game
    Last edited by almostJDM; 07-15-2007, 04:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fiveTWENTY
    replied
    It's one of the cleanest cb's that I have seen in person

Leave a comment:

• BB6-SH
    replied
    one of the best cb's that were on here

Leave a comment:

• GREENCB3
    replied
    I'll be waiting for you Ray-Ray to see what your next accord project is going to be

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx guys and yes i will never forget my accord thats for sure i had a lot of fun in her and i loved her very much it was very hard to let her go.but other prioritys came up.

the bug is a 1966 last year of the headlights with the glass lenses and its also got a rag top roof.its not original but i am looking into picking up an original roof to graft onto mine.and yes you are correct accords are cheaper than these bugs this one was appraised at 6500.00 but i got it for 3800.00 the guy really needed the money.

someday ill find another clean accord but for now i wanted something older and wanted to get away from the scene for awhile.the theft is terrible here in a.z. for hondas.

i'll keep you guys posted on my bugs progress in the "other automotive" forum on here.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald_Type-R
    replied
    Woaaahhh that's awesome dood!! What year is the bug? Looking at the fish-eye headlights and flat windshield, I'm guessing around '63-'69? I've always wanted one of these...Metallic red, chrome wheels, slammed haha almost got one of these before I bought the CB, but figured I need something for DD, so the bug is out of the question..And plus, believe it or not, the Accord was a lot cheaper than one of these babies haha..

Better post pics of her once she is slammed!! She looks a bit funny when sitting that high off the ground hehe..

Ronald

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    ^ wow nice upgrade. the accord will remain in your heart forever! don't ever forget it.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    this is true guys i sold the bimmer and got an old bug.lol. i still have a bimmer but its a 1989 325i that im working on and i picked up a 89 toyota ex-cab truck for daily use. ive tried and tried and i cant find a clean honda here in arizona anymore.and i mean clean some people will know what i meant.lol.

anyways i still miss my 93 accord and always will she was a beuty and fun as hell to drive,i will have one again someday trust me.lol.

for now heres a few pics of my new toy.

shes got a 1776 motor with duel 44 webers and a freeway flyer tranny.the whole car has about 14000 on it since it was rebuilt.i just lowered the rear and i have a 4 inch narrowed beam coming this weekend that will lower the front end all the way down.im getting a roof rack and some empi 5 spoke wheels and i should be set, for awhile.lol.

i also picked up a bike recently i got a 1996 honda shadow 1100. so see i still have a honda.lol. we still have the odyssey too.

Leave a comment:

• owequitit
    replied
    Originally posted by jdmcb7ex
    ur cb was clean,dam u got rid of a cb7,honda 4 a BMW wtf i pull modded BMW's and will out last them.german cars :thumbsdown

HONDA>ALL
    Honestly, the Bimmer was every bit as nice as the CB was, and it was stock. It was also about the same as a stock CB performance wise, so I am not sure where the "superiority" complex is...

Oh yeah, and no matter what, you don't get the same kind of respect in a Honda.

Besides, if it is any condolence he sold the Bimmer and got a mildly built 66 Bug, which is one of the coolest cars I have seen in a long long time.

Leave a comment:

• jdmcb7ex
    replied
    ur cb was clean,dam u got rid of a cb7,honda 4 a BMW wtf i pull modded BMW's and will out last them.german cars :thumbsdown

HONDA>ALL
    Last edited by jdmcb7ex; 07-01-2007, 11:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X