No announcement yet.

ray ray : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking goooooood! Its beautiful! Im loving that cherry-top under the hood!

Comment

I have been browsing the forum almost daily for the last two years but never commented on your car before, nor alot of other exceptional CB's. But your car is amazing and I really like your new setup. Definitely one of the top ten CB's on the site.

Comment

thank you very much guys its nice to see your hard work and time payoff.i hope to get it painted this summer and redo the brake system with the vtec prelude brakes and some other goodies.
        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

damn ray i love your cb. it gives me ideas on how i want mine to turn out. keep up the good work.
          it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

smooth. nice ride man

Comment

thx guys.
              90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              91 se accord 4 door SOLD
              92 lx accord coupe SOLD
              93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

well guys the accord will probably be gone tommorrow.decided to sell it.got tired of all the stealing,and dealing with kids.i think im going back to muscle cars or an old truck.its been fun but just to much dumb stuff goes on in the import world.lol be safe guys.and take care.ill try and get the new owner on here for you guys hes a friend of mine.
                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                  well guys the accord will probably be gone tommorrow.decided to sell it.got tired of all the stealing,and dealing with kids.i think im going back to muscle cars or an old truck.its been fun but just to much dumb stuff goes on in the import world.lol be safe guys.and take care.ill try and get the new owner on here for you guys hes a friend of mine.
                  its going going to sad to see it go out of your hands, but hopefully your friend follows through with the buy and posts on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                    What was happening?

Comment

All the Brian Spilners of the world thinking that they know everything there is to know about cars, yet they can't make anything run or fix anything.

Plus. The stereo theft and someone actually had the balls to steal 2 lug nuts. I mean really... who the fuck steals 2 lug nuts?

Besides, if he goes with the 56 Ford Truck I know he wants, that thing is way badass.
                      Last edited by owequitit; 08-07-2006, 05:59 PM.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

hey guys thx for voting for me and thx to 97lude for nominating me for accord of the month. but please guys,dont nominate me again.lol.its not really a contest of the nicest accords its more of who has more friends.again thx to all who did vote.but id rather not be part of it.thx guys.i hope you can understand.
                        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

damn ray that sucks bro i really hate to see the accord go.. well i hope ur safe and happy with whatever u pick up.

Comment

well i still have it, cant sell the damn thing got to much money invested into it now.lol.i just dont drive it, it just sits here.i drive the civic daily for now.i take it to some local meets and a few events.ill check in here once in awhile but im kinda staying away.too much b.s. around here.it might clear up in a couple years though when just the real enthusiast are left.

hey how do your lights look man hope they turned out good.
                            90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                            93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

they look good but im sure they would look better on the car but for right now they are sittin in the box waiting to be put on right along with the other stuff i have for the car.

Comment

SOLD

but ill be back guys im looking for a black ex 92-93 coupe shell if anyone has one let me know.

and i sold the accord for 5600.00 to a guy in tcson i told him to get on the site and sign up.
                                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Working...
                                X