X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIMOCB7
    replied
    Originally posted by ray ray
    thx guys and yes im going to paint match the grill seattle silver the whole car will be getting painted soon hopefully,im not sure what color though black or back to seattle silver.

nice pickup on the g-square grill; and may i recommend painting your cb7... black

keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    thx man i appreciate it ill be doing a lot more to it next year just wait im getting those itb's from chris one way or another.loland ive got lots of other stuff planned also thx guys.and thx to everyone that nominated me for best overall for 2005 i appreciate the vote.

Leave a comment:

• Phempa
    replied
    Wow, ray ray... your car is beyond beautiful.

Wouldn't change a thing!

Leave a comment:

• Dv8
    replied
    Nice car, love the wheels. Ive always wanted something like that. I wanna see some pictures of your Z. Ive got a parked 280zx, may post up some pictures in other automotive one day hehe.

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    yeah this thing was clean i would have paid more but they didnt even call us back to see if we wanted to counter offer otherwise i would have owned it lol.we were suppose to pick it up the next day.it sucked but oh well ill find one lol.
    Well good luck....if I happen to find one down here in tucson, ill let you know....

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    yeah this thing was clean i would have paid more but they didnt even call us back to see if we wanted to counter offer otherwise i would have owned it lol.we were suppose to pick it up the next day.it sucked but oh well ill find one lol.

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    yeah i found one awhile back it even had lowmiles and tan leather interior for 2900.00 i tried to sell my car to buy it but my boss was gonna go ahead and buy it and then let me buy it from him when i got the cash but the people sold it to someone else for more money like 3400.00 these people around here are stupid theyll offer more than your asking.lol.
    LMAO.....i would have paid 2900-3000 for it....(I know, big price range)

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    yeah i found one awhile back it even had lowmiles and tan leather interior for 2900.00 i tried to sell my car to buy it but my boss was gonna go ahead and buy it and then let me buy it from him when i got the cash but the people sold it to someone else for more money like 3400.00 these people around here are stupid theyll offer more than your asking.lol.

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    ummm you wanted to have sex with your car.are you and owequitit starting some kind of club.lol i know what you mean man and yeah ive been thinking about going with the same color but god i love black on these coupes.maybe ill just get another one in black.mmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhhhh!
    LMAO.....it was shiny....what can I say, I like shiny things.....lol j/k....obviously....and pretty much, finding a black 92-93 EX 5spd coupe is like finding a needle in a haystack.......I think....well I know its hard to find in a 4door model....

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    ummm you wanted to have sex with your car.are you and owequitit starting some kind of club.lol i know what you mean man and yeah ive been thinking about going with the same color but god i love black on these coupes.maybe ill just get another one in black.mmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhhhh!

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    thx guys and yes im going to paint match the grill seattle silver the whole car will be getting painted soon hopefully,im not sure what color though black or back to seattle silver.
    black to seattle silver would be a replica of hush 22's cb7....I think a respray of the seattle silver with plenty of clear looks dope, my old 92 accord ex is seattle silver and it has like 5 coats of PPG advantage clear, and the reflection of the paint made me want to have sex with the car......and to top it all off, that car now has an F20B.....

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    Originally posted by timmy0tool
    where did you get the grill? i've always seen it painted cobalt blue except mine was maroon. will you be match-painting it? i agree on the ITRs; you should be slammed if you wanna rock them. 15" makes the wheel gap look huge. the harts looked sweet!

wheelwhores annonymous LOL!
    agreed timmy im going an inch or so lower when i put these on the car and yeah the G-squares will look great on this car bump for ray

Leave a comment:

• timmy0tool
    replied
    where did you get the grill? i've always seen it painted cobalt blue except mine was maroon. will you be match-painting it? i agree on the ITRs; you should be slammed if you wanna rock them. 15" makes the wheel gap look huge. the harts looked sweet!

wheelwhores annonymous LOL!

Leave a comment:

• J-specCb4
    replied
    wheelwhores annonymous im on 6 sets now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X