'93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Here's some pics of yours truly and the CB9 with my friends EG hatch

HELLASUNK!
      '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Just got another pair of mirrors and painted the black and threw them on. Also painted my grill again. Hopefully getting wheels and tires within the next 2 weeks.
        '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

gorgeous wagon bro like it a lot

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Thanks bro!
            '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Love the wagon! I also love the Z! I started working on my cb when I was 13

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Thanks We're repping the erly learners LOL

Yesterday I pulled the piece by the shifter that has the P R N etc. and replaced it with my Crown Royal shifter boot from the 280z. Now I just need to find a shifter to replace the big honkin ugly shifter and I'll be good to go.
                '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Another update! Went out to the junkyard yesterday, and found a 2000 TL with mint grey leather. So I pulled the front seats and got them for $120, and did I mention they were mint? I pulled the wiring harness the plugs into the seat so that when I install them, they'll be fully functional. I haven't test fitted them yet, but it looks like 3 of the 4 bolts will line up. Man, am I excited to get those seats in I spoke to an apholstery guy last night and he said he might be able to make the back seat from the TL work in the Accord. Hopefully that works out
                  '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Nice wagon bro, looks very clean can't wait to see it with the new seats in! Keep up the good work.
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Picture time!

Here's the seats when I first got them:

After some Tuff Stuff, and purple power:

Passenger side in: (Sorry for the sideways shots)

Driver side in:

My custom shifter boot:

It was a pretty direct swap with a little modification. I had to oval out the front holes to fit. The inner mount on the TL bolts to the center hump, rather than the floor like the Accord. But the cool thing is that the inner mount is held on by 2 bolts, so all I have to do is unbolt the mount and make a new one to work with the stock mounting location.
                      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Well, my replica Mugen lip finally died. It cracked in half a couple days ago from a speed bump :/ It's been through 10,000 miles, it's been run over 4 times, it's been heated up and reform 3 of those 4 times, and has been cut a couple times lol. It served me well and was definitely worth the $60 I paid back in July. I went out to the junkyard and there was a Legend sedan lip just laying on the ground (Good thing it was, because I went straight to the junkyard after school and had no tools at all) The junkyard gave me the lip for $5 So I was pretty excited about that. Then I saw on craigslist, that someone was selling an OEM "bottle cap" wheel for $15, so I picked that up so that I could have a full sized spare. I got a free 205/55/15 from my dad's job, and threw it on there. I've been pretty productive this past week trying to get her ready for a meet next weekend. Now all I need is a hood and I'll be good to go Pics for you guys when my email stops acting up.
                        '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

nice wagon, look clean as hell!! great work man!

Comment

I just noticed those seats look identical to 6G Accord seats. We just got in a 2000 Accord V6 at the yard with tan leather, and when I checked out the seats, I instantly thought of yours.

Comment

wow that's sexy also the s30 fairlady
                              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
                                nice wagon, look clean as hell!! great work man!
                                Thanks man! All of the compliments actually matter to me!
                                Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                                I just noticed those seats look identical to 6G Accord seats. We just got in a 2000 Accord V6 at the yard with tan leather, and when I checked out the seats, I instantly thought of yours.
                                Atleast someone thinks about the swag wag other than me.
                                Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                                wow that's sexy also the s30 fairlady
                                Thanks bro!

Well today I took her to Funday Sunday, which is an event hosted by our local drag strip where you pay $15 and run all day. Unfortunately I didn't run but I had fun on the way home! A friend in an EG hatch kept pestering me to play with him, so I gave in lol My car had 4 people in it with a 10 gallon cooler and the slicks for the hatch. We stayed togetheru untuil I let off at 110 and got stuck behind a truck :/ The hatch has a stock GSR swap. I have lots of new pics for you guys but my phone is being stupid
                                '92 EX Wagon (Traded)

Comment

Working...
                                X