No announcement yet.

91H22ACB7 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I forgot you had that spark plug cover. Seeing it on that car was the reason I bought one myself.

Comment

Yeah, its been sitting in my tool box for quite some time.

Thinking about stripping the valve cover and just polish it. Opinions?
      1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
      1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
      Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

I think its time to get this 5 lug nonsense going...

Picking up 4 brand new 205/45/15 neogens for $275 today.

Hit up the junkyard last week and got the caliper brackets I was missing and some stock lower control arms to ream out so I have less downtime.
        1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Well, started with this...

and ended with this...

Oh and! I finally started playing with the timing maps. This thing is running fantastic now!

My Workout Log

Comment

Damn, you guys must not like me. =(

My Workout Log

Comment

I've been trying to keep an eye out for when your thread bumps back to the first page. Good to see you got that 5 lug swap knocked out. What's next?

Comment

Im really considering getting the car 1 color and then maybe some more go fast parts, the exhaust is great as for as sound quality and level, but not for performance.

I also found a set of type s cams locally but after sitting on the idea i think im going to pass on them.

My Workout Log

Comment

Heres a fresh pic for you guys. Ive also updated the first post with current mods and whatnot.

My Workout Log

Comment

If you're considering type S cams, I'd just hold off, buy a spare head and build it so you can just drop it in when the time comes. That car could definitely gain a bit from being one color too. Still has the white door right? And if you ever look into another exhaust for yourself let me know, I'd be interested in picking up that exhaust from you.

Comment

Well, for less then the cost of the type s cams i can buy a new solenoid and new nozzle to "refurbish" my kit and gsin a bunch over just the cams.

What exhaust do you have?

My Workout Log

Comment

Im trying to post a picture but its keeps being rotated when i upload it. Ill have to try when i can get on my desktop.

My Workout Log

Comment

New solenoid and nozzle? Sounds interesting.

I have the GReddy EvoII but I'm looking around for something a little quieter.

Comment

Yeah, really playing around with the idea of a small shot.
                            I wouldnt mind something a little louder (read: freer flowing) then my sp2.

My Workout Log

Comment

Well, made some more timing adjustments before vtec engagement, then a couple more pulls to check everything out.

I smoothed the "vtec dip" even further and made the transition more seemless, says the butt dyno.

I also noticed, in the upper rpms I start to see over 1" of vaccuum.

I wonder how that compares to other setups, whether my 1.2" is a little, or a lot.
                              Would be a decent indicator to whether she wants to be able to breathe more uptop I would think.

My Workout Log

Comment

Working...
                              X